Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alloy Digital Brings New Face to TEEN.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Alloy Digital Brings New Face to TEEN.com Empty
PostSubject: Alloy Digital Brings New Face to TEEN.com   Alloy Digital Brings New Face to TEEN.com Empty02.12.10 1:26

Quote :

Top Youth Website Refreshes with Vibrant New Look, Expanded Editorial Features and New Video Franchises That Add More "Pop"

Music Sensation and "Glee" Star, Charice Pempengco, Takes Viewers on an Exclusive Ride with "30 Days with Charice", David Archuleta Gets Real in "My Day, My Life" and Premiere Celebrity Editor Kellan Lutz Starts Talking

NEW YORK, Dec. 1, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alloy Digital, a division of Alloy Media + Marketing, today announced the launch of the newly designed TEEN.com (www.teen.com), its popular entertainment website focused on the pop culture interests of youth consumers.

The redesigned TEEN.com takes the site to a brand new level, presenting engaging new editorial features, enhanced social applications and fresh premium content, including:

* 30 Days With Charice, an exclusive reality web series with pop sensation Charice, now guest starring on Fox's hit television show Glee. This unique TEEN.com original series allows fans a rare up close and personal look at the day to day life of the international pop phenomenon as she crisscrosses the world during her recent promotional tour for her self-titled debut album.

* Platinum recording artist David Archuleta and other teen stars seize control of the camera in My Day, My Life, revealing an exclusive look into a day in the life of a superstar.

* Guest Celeb, an ongoing feature, allows the biggest pop culture names to interact directly with TEEN.com's trendsetting audience! Guest Celeb starts the conversation with Twilight's Kellan Lutz, as well as future columnists, Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester and music superstars Adam Lambert and Boys Like Girls.

Alloy Digital Brings New Face to TEEN.com 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Alloy Digital Brings New Face to TEEN.com
Page 1 of 1