Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Florida : 28:7:09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Florida : 28:7:09 Empty
PostSubject: Florida : 28:7:09   Florida : 28:7:09 Empty29.07.09 11:51

Florida : 28:7:09 Captur12

American Idols Live Tour 2009 AC Exclusive:

A Media Hour Event with Some of the Idols

One-on-One Interviews & Chatting it Up with Six of the Idols in Tampa, Florida

Maxine Nelson

Quote :

6.) Adam Lambert was already standing in front of me as I got up when Leila introduced me to him. I shook his hand and said "it's was very nice to meet you." He said with his big bright smile "it's so nice to meet you too". Yes, I was definitely taken in by his charm I don't think I ever got a chance to tell him I represented Associated Content. However, I definitely welcomed him to Tampa and he was sincerely touched by that. I asked if he has been to Tampa before. The answer may surprise you, but his response was "no I have not". Right away he commented continuously on how beautiful Tampa is. He was very impressed with it. I asked him if he knew Tampa was the lightning capital of North America? He said "no" but was fascinated by that. Adam mentioned there was thunder and lighting our first day here. I told him I was aware of it, because I was driving in that torrential downpour. He added, I happened to be sleeping through some of it, but was amazed how there was so much rain, thunder, and lightning one minute, then a little later on its as if there hadn't been a storm at all. I told him that is very typical in Florida. Another thing he said to me is he loves humid weather. I then blurted out you are from San Diego. He says to me "San Diego is dry. I love humidity, because it so therapeutic and its good for your skin."

Read the rest of Adams answers & more Idols on Associated Content

Lambert wants to see where the music takes him

Walt Belcher

Quote :

American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert says he's seen more than a few admirers show up in eyeliner and painted nails.

"I think a lot of the lady fans like to paint their nails and do all the make-up and wear bright colors," he says.

He says a lot of his fans are wearing T-shirts with the Egyptian symbol for the Eye of Horus in honor of a tattoo he has on his wrist.

"There's a lot of other stuff, too, it really makes me smile when I see that; I think its cool," says the 27-year-old singer who many predicted would win this season's "American Idol."

Lambert and five other of the "Idol" finalists took time out today to talk to the media during informal interview sessions at the St. Pete Times Forum before their performance tonight.

Read more on Tampa Bay Online

'Idols' electrify Tampa audience

Walt Belcher

Quote :

Kris Allen won "American Idol" but runner-up Adam Lambert has been bringing down the house on the "American Idols Live!" tour. The Tuesday night performance in Tampa was no exception.

The eyeliner guy electrified screaming fans at the St. Pete Times Forum with a cover of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love," and he switched back and forth from crooner to rocker with songs like "Starlight" "Mad World" and a medley of David Bowie songs, including "Life on Mars."

Read more on Tampa Bay Online

American Idol top 10 slotted into clear personas for the 2009 tour

Stephanie Hayes

Quote :

They're regular folks — the guy who changes your oil, the mall girl with muffin top, your server at Applebee's.

They're regular, that is, until American Idol plucks them from obscurity so that we may dissect their every move, judge them harshly, hate them and celebrate them. Fun!

American Idol's Top 10 contestants let us do it in person, performing Tuesday at the St. Pete Times Forum. The show was slick, corporately smarmy and pretty entertaining.

The 10 were cast as narrow sketches. The retro chanteuse. The smooth soul singer. The plucky rock chick. The fans approved with chalkboard screams.

Escapist, yes, but also jarringly real. The most freakish testament to the show's titanic cultural muscle happened when contestant Lil Rounds (mom of three, former customer service rep) casually quipped, "When I told my production team I wanted to do this song…"

Fame, so far from our daily grind, really isn't that far at all. That's kind of cool.

But enough sincerity. Let's dissect their every move and judge them harshly!

Most troubling hair: Megan Joy sounded lovely. But she ruined everything with the frizzy blond tuft of Brillo on her melon. Think Phyllis Diller meets Willie Aames (Eight is Enough years).

Future comedy career: Blind singer Scott MacIntyre beat everyone to the punch line. "People wave to me from across the room, I don't see them. People try to give me a fist bump, I don't know what the heck's going on!" Try the veal?

Read more on Tampa Bay.Com

Florida : 28:7:09 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Florida : 28:7:09
Page 1 of 1