Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fans reaction to Whataya Want From Me Mash Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Fans reaction to Whataya Want From Me Mash Up Empty
PostSubject: Fans reaction to Whataya Want From Me Mash Up   Fans reaction to Whataya Want From Me Mash Up Empty13.11.10 1:40

This mash up took over the net and sparked debates and polls from almost every online music and radio station......

ADAM LAMBERT & PINK WHATAYA WANT FROM ME MASHUP

Quote :
"American Idol" season nine runner-up Adam Lambert's biggest hit so far has been "Whataya Want From Me," one of the centerpiece tracks from his debut album For Your Entertainment. Most hardcore fans know that "Whataya Want From Me" was originally supposed to be a track for Pink, but when she decided not to go with it, the tune fell to Lambert (with excellent results). But on Thursday (November 11), the world learned that Pink would be including her own version of "Whataya Want From Me" on the European edition of her upcoming compilation Greatest Hits ... So Far!!!. A sample of the tune hit the Internet, and many fans — including MTV News' own Jim Cantiello — immediately weighed in on how it stands up against the version that Lambert turned into a hit.

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Fans reaction to Whataya Want From Me Mash Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Music Biz :: F Y E News Chart Statistics & Reviews-
Jump to: