Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dallas : 23:7:09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Dallas : 23:7:09 Empty
PostSubject: Dallas : 23:7:09   Dallas : 23:7:09 Empty24.07.09 11:05

Dallas : 23:7:09 Captur12

For Rosanne

Dallas : 23:7:09 2evvrr10

Good friend and fellow Adam & Elvis lover Rosanne was due to attend this show

Sadly Rosanne died very suddenly before she could see Adam live.

Snipped for content

Quote :

So, I just came back from the American Idol Concert in Dallas, TX. The night started with a girl stopping me and telling me that I look like Danny Gokey. It was funny that before the show started every time Adam was shown on the screens people would go nuts screaming. It was just a little taste of what was to come, people went crazy during his set. Just a quick review of the night…

Michael Sarver: He did a good job starting the night, his vocals were good, not amazing.
Megan Joy: Wow, she is beautiful and I absolutely love her voice and quirkiness.
Scott McIntyre: I was impressed with him, I was not a fan during the show but his voice sounded very good.
Lil Rounds: She looked very comfortable on stage and her voice sounded good, messed up a bit on Single Ladies but good overall.
Anoop Desai: He sounded good, got be a bit bored but sounded good. (Maybe I was just expecting my favorites)
Matt Giraud: He was amazing, for sure one of the highlights of the night. Hopefully he will have a career because he was awesome.
Allison Iraheta: She’s definitely a rockstar, her voice is very unique and she did a graet performance.
Danny Gokey: Singing right before Adam, didn’t help Danny, his set was one of the roughest for me, but people seem to like it.
Adam Lambert: Well, Adam went all out, crazy dancing, innuendos and amazing vocals. Had everyone on their feet and screaming, he is an amazing performer, I guess we pretty much know that.
Kris Allen: Kris was great, after seeing him today I am very glad that he won the competition, he is humble, has a really good voice and really likable.

Quote :

I think his fans would appreciate knowing that when he sits down for a chat, he's engaging and very modest. (Lemme tell ya, this isn't always the case.) He was a delight.
"We've had major support in every city we've gone to - even in the more conservative cities, and I didn't expect to have that much support," he said of the tour so far. "It's been amazing. Onstage, there's just so much positive energy coming at you."
Is he tired of people telling him he was robbed of the title? "Yeah, I am. It's a very sweet sentiment, but in a way, it's in the past. And it really doesn't mater, because I'm still here on tour, I'm still performing for everybody and I'm still getting to create an album that I'm working on right now. And I got to be on the cover of Rolling Stone, so everything's been awesome."
About that album, which should be out in November: "It's everything - rock, pop, dance, funk, a lot of electronic production and a lot of rock production. I really don't feel like there's any need to stick to one genre; that's not me as a performer.
How does he keep his voice in fine form? "It's tough! It is a lot of work. I just drink lots of water and take care of myself, eat healthy, try not to talk too much - which is hard for me. I try to get as much sleep as possible. Mind over matter."
Interesting fan reactions: "I get a lot of very excited, physical women, and it's always really sweet and it means a lot, but sometimes I get a little smothered. But I know the thing is that it's all from the heart, and I love that. The expression is real and genuine, and that's what matters."
Something you'd never guess about Adam Lambert: "I used to not necessarily be a risk taker. I was kind of nervous to put myself out there, both personally and professionally. I used to get really nervous at auditions. But I'm 27, so I've had a handful of years to kind of grow out of it. I've just become more brave, more comfortable in my own skin."
Advice for future Idol hopefuls: "Find something that makes you different - but make sure it's true to who you are, and go for it 125 percent. I mean, go for it. The actual material you're singing, the way you present yourself visually, you've got to commit 125 percent, or else you'll be overlooked. You need to stand out

Dallas : 23:7:09 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Dallas : 23:7:09
Page 1 of 1