Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert fans try to get 'If I Had You' to #1 on iTunes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert fans try to get 'If I Had You' to #1 on iTunes Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert fans try to get 'If I Had You' to #1 on iTunes   Adam Lambert fans try to get 'If I Had You' to #1 on iTunes Empty14.10.10 4:27

Quote :
MUSIC NEWS REVIEW: The Glam Nation try to bring Adam to No. 1 on iTunes

By Robbie Woliver

REVIEWniverse is supporting the redhot grassroots/social networking movement that is challenging Adam Lambert fans, as enthusiastic as any fanbase around, to come together to try to bring their favorite artist to the #1 spot on iTunes' Singles chart by buying a download of his latest single, "If I Had You." After a slow start, the single, the third from his debut For Your Entertainment, is currently #31 with a bullet on the Billboard Top 100 chart, and is gathering more and more radio play. It is also currently #17 on the Pop chart and #18 on Adult Pop, and rising on both. It is, however, only #46 on iTunes singles chart. The Glam Nation wants that changed. Read REVIEWniverse review and see video of "If I Had You," here.

This could--and should--be a #1 hit, if even a small portion of his fans drop $1.29, and download this song (which they probably own a thousand times over).

Continued at source
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert fans try to get 'If I Had You' to #1 on iTunes
Page 1 of 1