Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert has stolen Eminem's crown atop the TMN Hot 100 Airplay chart,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert has stolen Eminem's crown atop the TMN Hot 100 Airplay chart,  Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert has stolen Eminem's crown atop the TMN Hot 100 Airplay chart,    Adam Lambert has stolen Eminem's crown atop the TMN Hot 100 Airplay chart,  Empty23.08.10 16:48

Quote :
We thought it was a big deal having three new #1 singles in three weeks. Scrap that excitement and make it four because Adam Lambert's If I Had You finally hit #1 this week for Sony, having spent eleven weeks on the chart so far.

It dislodged Eminem and Rihanna’s Love The Way You Lie from #1, but that track continues to hold the top spot on the TMN NSW & ACT, SA & NT and WA Airplay Charts, along with #2 on the TMN Hot 100 Airplay Chart.

In terms of Top 40 market share, EMI have stolen third place from Warner, thanks to Katy Perry's Teenage Dream (at #4 in its fourth week) and Good Charlotte's Like It’s Your Birthday (#13 in its second). The latter's huge leap from #47 last week also makes it the Fastest Mover of the week.

Universal would be laughing this week, with Taylor Swift's Mine debuting at #19 and Dane Rumble’s Always Be Here continuing to climb from #75 to #57 and earning Fast Mover status.

Kylie’s Get Outta My Way has jumped from #65 to #51 this week. This track is building up more comfortably than All The Lovers, which peaked at #22. Can Get Outta My Way climb higher?

Zoe Badwi’s Free Fallin’ has entered after a few weeks in Most Added. Not too shabby, debuting at #69.

Australian Airplay continues to be topped by Michael Paynter. Birds Of Tokyo are starting to close in on the Top Spot however. Plans managed to steal #2 from Gyroscope's Baby, I'm Getting' Better this week, forcing the Gyros to #3 in Australian Airplay.
ARIA TOP 50 SINGLES CHART

Let's get it out of the way: #1, Love The Way You Lie, Eminem and Rihanna.

There wasn't too much movement in the Top 5. Taio Cruz held onto #2 with Dynamite, Katy Perry and Flo Rida swapped positions, seeing Perry up at #3 and Flo Rida into #4. I Like It snuck up into #5 from #6 for Enrique.

The highest debut on the ARIA Singles chart was Mike Posner's Cooler Than Me, breaking in at #26. B.o.B and Rivers Cuomo's Magic made its first mark on the chart this week as well, debuting at #37.

Bullet Performers this week included Ke$ha's Take It Off, which darted up to #13 from #29 in its second week on the ARIA Singles chart. 30 Seconds To Mars went from #22 to #15 with Closer To The Edge.
ARIA TOP 50 ALBUMS CHART

Iron Maiden contested the #1 position on the ARIA Albums chart this week, but couldn't shake Eminem's Recovery which has now had the top spot, on and off for eight weeks. Maiden's The Final Frontier came in at #2, with a looming tour in the back of punters' minds. It pushed down the rest of last week's Top 5 down one position.

Speaking of tours, Slash has bumped back up to #7 from #15, with the help of his latest Aussie trip. Being marked as a Bullet Performer with 20 weeks on the chart is pretty impressive.

Modern Day Addiction entered at #10 for Clare Bowditch. Not bad! Modern Day Addiction is already sitting higher than her best peak position on the ARIA Albums chart previously - #29.

Continuing with debuts, The Verses' Seasons has entered at a respectable #13. Rockers, Black Label Society managed a #44 debut for Order Of The Black.

A few greatest hits collections made an impact this week. Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band saw a #26 debut, while Essential Michael Jackson re-entered at #36.

For more ARIA Chart news, go to ariacharts.com.au

http://www.themusicnetwork.com/music-news/industry/2010/08/23/chart-wrap-up-hot-100s-fourth-new-1-in-four-weeks/
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert has stolen Eminem's crown atop the TMN Hot 100 Airplay chart,
Page 1 of 1