Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Picks His American Idol 2010 Winner - Who Will It Be?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Picks His American Idol 2010 Winner - Who Will It Be? Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Picks His American Idol 2010 Winner - Who Will It Be?   Adam Lambert Picks His American Idol 2010 Winner - Who Will It Be? Empty18.05.10 11:07

Quote :
Adam Lambert has a favorite in mind when it comes to predicting who escapes his own fate. That would be the WINNER of American Idol 2010. Wait... didn't Adam win Idol? Oh that's right... he came in second! You'd bever know it.

Over the weekend Adam played a preview gig of his Glam Nation tour at the Wango Tango palooza in LA and he was corralled by every media outlet within arm's reach. That's because Adam is white hot right now.

But Hollywood Life (via AceShowBiz) got the goods when it comes to predicting who he'd LIKE to see win this year.

And who is it?

Well... it helps if you examine his comments, which I will deneutralize genderally for you:

"I think _______ is great," Adam said to HollywoodLife.com at KIIS-FM's Wango Tango concert in Los Angeles May 15. Asked why he chose (him/her), Adam said, "I love (his/her) anti-establishment attitude."

Sound Like Casey James? Uh-uh. How about Lee DeWyze? No way.

Adam's pick?

CRYSTAL

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978242661
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert Picks His American Idol 2010 Winner - Who Will It Be?
Page 1 of 1