Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song   Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song Empty03.05.10 21:01

Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song Bbb10

Quote :

Adam Lambert seen struttin on the cover of new ‘If I Had You’ Song.’ “American Idol” season 8 runner-up Adam Lambert recently tweeted the cover art for his new song entitled, “If I Had You,” and as you can see he’s looking real cool as he struts his stuff on the cover. According to Zap2it, he tweeted the new cover yesterday on his official “Twitter” account. His new “If I Had You” song is scheduled to be released in a couple of weeks. However, they did not reveal an exact date,but 19 Entertainment who is Adam’s company did confirm that “If I Had You” would be his next single.

His “Whataya You Want From Me” song is still going strong on the radio. Adam took to his “Twitter” account to reveal that “If I Had You” will be hitting the USA pretty soon. He wrote, “If I Had You will be hitting radio in the US very soon… you ready? Shooting the video in the next couple of weeks- s’gonna be EPIC!” and “Request ‘If I Had You’ at your favorite radio station now!!! Let’s blow this s*** up!!!”

http://ontheflix.com/2010/05/03/adam-lambert-seen-struttin-on-the-cover-of-new-if-i-had-you-song/
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song   Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song Empty04.05.10 2:12

Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song   Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song Empty04.05.10 2:54

Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song   Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song Empty04.05.10 8:52

Artwork for Adam Lambert’s ‘If I Had You’ Single
Singer promises video will be “epic”

Quote :
Glam rocker Adam Lambert is preparing to take the world by storm with a brand new single from his best-selling debut album “For Your Entertainment.” A video for “If I Had You” will also be released shortly, with Adam saying about it that it will be “epic.” In the meantime, fans have the official cover for the single to feast their eyes on, as AceShowbiz can also confirm.

We were also telling you a while back that, while busy promoting his album, Lambert also found the time to start working on a brand new video. In his usual style, the singer took to his Twitter to detail progress on the upcoming release, posting the official single cover and a few words promising that the video will be bigger and better than anything he’s come out with before. In short, it will be “epic,” Adam says.

“If I Had You will be hitting radio in the US very soon... you ready? Shooting the video in the next couple of weeks – s’gonna be EPIC!” Adam tweeted. He returned shortly after to post a link to the official artwork. “Request ‘If I Had You’ at your favorite radio station now!!! Let’s blow this [expletive] up!!! Photo by Lee Cherry. Request IF I HAD YOU w your fav radio station but remember: once a day! Don’t abuse the privledge! Smile I love you all so much!” he wrote later.

The photo (which can also be seen attached to this article) shows Lambert in tight pants, sequined tuxedo jacket over shirt and tie with a matching two-button black vest. The singer caps off his look with dark shades, fingerless gloves and Michael Jackson-style shoes. The entire look is glamorous while equally effortless, in true Adam Lambert tradition: fans know and love the former American Idol contestant for his out of the ordinary and fancy style, among other things.

As of now, these are all the details available for “If I Had You,” single and video. This is the fourth video from Adam, following title track “For Your Entertainment,” “Whataya Want from Me” and “Time for Miracles.” Keep an eye on this space for more on this.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Artwork-for-Adam-Lambert-s-If-I-Had-You-Single-141100.shtml
Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song   Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song Empty05.05.10 21:57

Adam Lambert Uses Old Friend To Shoot Latest CD Cover

Quote :
In what seems like a fantastic move, glam singer Adam Lambert decided to work with an old friend. He chose photographer Lee Cherry to shoot the cover of the new single If I Had You, which has been made available to radio this week.. The official artwork was released on www.adamofficial.com this week and looks stunning. Cherry has been a friend and cohort of Lambert before he performed on American Idol and worked with the AI Season 8 runner-up during a production of The Zodiac Show in Hollywood before he became an international sensation. He has also shot previous photos of Adam, as well as The Pussycat Dolls and Goldfinger.

A video for “If I Had You” will also be released shortly, with Adam saying that it will be “epic.” In his usual style, the singer took to his Twitter to detail progress on the upcoming release.

“If I Had You will be hitting radio in the US very soon... you ready? Shooting the video in the next couple of weeks – s’gonna be EPIC!” Adam tweeted.

Lambert also released the UK retail version of his album For Your Entertainment this week. The album, which has been available as a download in the UK since Nov. 20, contains a new cover, as well as four bonus tracks: Master Plan, Down The Rabbit Hole, Voodoo and Can't Let You Go.

The latest charts also show Lambert's single Whataya Want From Me at the number 2 position on the Canadian charts according to Nielsen BDS. The top played radio tracks in Canada are compiled from a national sample of radio stations collected, compiled, and provided by Nielsen BDS. The latest chart reports are for the period of 04/15/2010 - 04/22/2010

http://www.rockstarweekly.com/index.php/201005051667/Latest-Headlines/adam-lambert-uses-old-friend-to-shoot-latest-cd-cover.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song   Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Lambert Seen Struttin On The Cover Of New ‘If I Had You’ Song
Page 1 of 1