Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam On Peoples Most Beautiful List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam On Peoples Most Beautiful List Empty
PostSubject: Adam On Peoples Most Beautiful List   Adam On Peoples Most Beautiful List Empty29.04.10 21:28

Quote :
People magazine has once again compiled its annual list of Most Beautiful People, and as usual, there are plenty of musicians who made the cut. Adam Lambert, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Beyonce, Carrie Underwood, Miley Cyrus and Rihanna are all included on this year's rundown.

Of course, any discussion of Justin Bieber's looks has to include his hair. He tells the People, "I spend five minutes on it. I use shampoo, conditioner, basically whatever is in the hotel, and blow-dry." But, he adds, "It's part of my image; it's not who I am." On the high-maintenance side is Katy Perry, who says, "I love that part of being a woman and dressing up and using makeup...I sometimes, definitely, like to be so painted that I call it two degrees away from a drag queen." But lately, Katy says, she feels the prettiest when she has no makeup on -- because that's when her fiance Russell Brand tells her she looks like "the most beautiful girl in the world."

As for Adam Lambert, he says the only beauty advice he would want to give people is to just go for it. He explains, "I think the biggest faux pas is when someone looks at something and goes, 'Oh, that looks really cool but I couldn't pull that off.' To me, the only thing that's required to 'pull something off' is the desire to 'pull it off.' So if you like something, go for it....just try it! It's fun." And to no one's surprise, he says his personal beauty icon is David Bowie.

Also included on this year's list are Jessica Simpson, Kelly Osbourne, Justin Timerlake's girlfriend Jessica Biel, and Bret Michaels, whom a rep for People magazine tells us posed for his photo three days before being hospitalized for a brain hemorrhage. The issue hits stores this Friday.

http://www.wplj.com/Article.asp?id=1788486&spid=36851
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam On Peoples Most Beautiful List
Page 1 of 1