Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Hits Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Hits Back Empty
PostSubject: Adam Hits Back   Adam Hits Back Empty12.03.10 3:16

Adam had given an interview to a free paper which is given out to commuters in London called Metro. As per usual the dish ran away with the spoon......

The original article

Adam Hits Back 023bf310

Adam Hits Back 827a0a10

It then went on to this......

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2010/03/adam-lambert-says-we-should-all-take.html

Which in turn caused this.........can hardly blame him

Quote :
Adam Lambert who has taped for the VH1 show, "Unplugged" has taken to his Twitter to discuss the press, and how he has been misquoted often.

Lambert tweets: "Ooh some members of the press are so sneaky!! -turning my words around and mixin and matchin quotes to change meaning! clever fu**ers:)."

He goes on to say: "guess they're just doin their job. I'm honest to a fault. I left my filter in 07. I could order a replacement, but I'd rather keep it real. Sometimes I wish I could time travel to 1969."

A good example of Lambert being misquoted, is the now infamous Susan Boyle comment that he made about her album. Lambert said of his comment: "It came across a bit harsher than how it actually went down. But I'm not a fan of the record, it wasn't a lie."

Isn't it a good thing to have artists actually say what they mean, and mean what they say? What do you think - is everything that Adam Lambert says dissected by the press?
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Hits Back
Page 1 of 1