Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert appearing on 'Nightline' and 'If I Can Dream'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert appearing on 'Nightline' and 'If I Can Dream' Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert appearing on 'Nightline' and 'If I Can Dream'   Adam Lambert appearing on 'Nightline' and 'If I Can Dream' Empty10.03.10 23:12

Quote :
And now for your Adam Lambert hump day fix...

He just made the TV rounds in Australia, and on Friday, March 12, American audiences will hear from the Season 8 runner-up when he appears on ABC's "Nightline" to talk about the music he grew up with and what he's listening to now. The segment, called "Nightline Playlist," airs at the end of the program. (ABC, 11:35 p.m.)

Also look for Adam in the new issue of Flaunt Magazine (out now), where he models the latest in designer eye wear. A sampling of the six-plus page layout is above.

Adam also pops up on Episode 2 of Simon Fuller's new high-concept reality show, "If I Can Dream." He along with fellow "Idol" alums Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta recently met the "Dream" cast in New York City, following the trio's performances for Ryan Seacrest's "Rock This Town." Check out the picture below.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2010/03/adam-lambert-appearing-on-nightline-and-if-i-can-dream.html
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert appearing on 'Nightline' and 'If I Can Dream'
Page 1 of 1