Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert track by track on 'Fever' with Lady GaGa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert track by track on 'Fever' with Lady GaGa Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert track by track on 'Fever' with Lady GaGa   Adam Lambert track by track on 'Fever' with Lady GaGa Empty02.03.10 18:57

Quote :
In a new video, Adam Lambert, the inspiring and talented singer and former American Idol finalist, gives the fans the track by track info on one of the tracks from his debut album For Your Entertainment, "Fever" written by Lady GaGa.

Lambert says: "Fever is a song that is written by Lady GaGa, one of my favorite contemporary artists. She wrote the song years ago, and it sounded very different from her original demo of it. I begged, I said 'please can we get a song by Lady GaGa. I really want to work with her.' And in the eleventh hour the song came in. We recorded it together actually. She was in the studio which was so exciting. We had a blast. We had a little listening party beforehand and we really got right down to it. It is a song that really doesn't need much explanation. It is about getting groovy. It is a great song. It has like a disco feel to it. I really feel like she pushed me to my limit vocally. Lady GaGa is so inspiring."
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert track by track on 'Fever' with Lady GaGa
Page 1 of 1