Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Opinions Fly This Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Opinions Fly This Week Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Opinions Fly This Week   Adam Lambert Opinions Fly This Week Empty26.02.10 20:42

Quote :
Adam Lambert has spent the last week in the news and it has ranged from opinions on Susan Boyle, male figure skating and who the next American Idol will be. So while our talented
Adam Lambert is making amazing music and lots of appearances, Adam Lambert is also busy opinionating on lots of other cultural things that are going on.

The latest opinion that Adam Lambert has voiced is around figure skater Johnny Weir. Johnny Weir has been a very ostentatious in his Olympic performances and it has been said that he is setting a bad example for other professional skaters, Adam Lambert came to his defense. Adam Lambert said to Access Hollywood, "I'm glad he's a trailblazer. He's comfortable in his own skin, clearly. And he's expressing himself. I think that's what art's all about."

Adam Lambert certainly knows what its like to be called flamboyant and ostentatious after the backlash over his cutting-edge performance at the American Music Awards last November. Adam Lambert has never apologized for that performance and he stands by it, even though he realizes that not all people appreciated the artistic value or message.

There has also been stories this week that Adam Lambert supposedly trashed Susan Boyle. In an interview with Gay Times magazine Adam Lambert said, ""I'm happy for her success, but that album is terrible. 'Wild Horses' is the one that made me laugh the hardest. I just died when I heard it, I was crying with laughter. It was the most horrendous, sacrilegious treatment of that song!"

Adam Lambert was answering in the context of humor when he was asked about the fact that his debut album sold 200,000 copies in its first week and that he was outsold by Boyle. Adam Lambert said it with laughter and we know he doesn't take himself too seriously. Adam went on to say, "Still, when my album charted, it was validating. I was feeling

And now Adam Lambert has tweeted about who his fave contestant is for this new season of American Idol, Todrick Hall. "[Todrick is] def gonna surprise us!! Mad talent!! Def the full package." Adam also had good things to say about Casey James and Andrew Garcia as well. "Casey is def the real deal. Authentic. Andrew Garcia's too."
It will be interesting now to watch American Idol and see if any of Adam Lambert's early favorites will be true. I think the talent rests with Lee Dewyze and that he is the next American Idol.

But in the end the ultimate performer found by American Idol to date is Adam Lambert!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2740921/adam_lambert_opinions_fly_this_week.html?cat=33
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Page 1 of 1