Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rolling Stone Fan Magazine Cover Revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Rolling Stone Fan Magazine Cover Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Rolling Stone Fan Magazine Cover Revealed   Rolling Stone Fan Magazine Cover Revealed Empty17.01.10 0:28

Rolling Stone Fan Magazine Cover Revealed Z13

Quote :
RockStar Weekly is proud to release the cover of the new Adam Lambert Ultimate Fan Edition magazine, featuring a photo from the Warwick Saint photo shoot. We chose this image of Adam because it shows all sides of the glam rocker and has just the right amount of attitude. Additionally, the cover reveals all the names of the fans featured in the magazine, as well as Steven Fudd, who was chosen as the fan to have his photo featured on the cover. The names of the fans appear in alphabetical order, according to their first names.

This limited collector's edition 16-page publication will only be available through mail-order and will not be sold in stores anywhere. The cover will be printed on extra heavy 80lb glossy paper and will be laminated to present the look and feel of a tour book. The inside will be printed with 70lb bright white stock.

The magazine will feature several articles about the fans, including a featured article on Steven Fudd, as well as a stunning two page inspirational article, written by the one writer that has captured the hearts of Adam Lambert fans around the world - Lori Atkinson-Leung (or as she is known on Twitter - @feetchick). We will also be reproducing the Adam Lambert For Your Entertainment CD cover with a fan chosen by a local casting call. This lucky fan will get the full hair and make-up treatment that Adam uses on the CD cover.

The magazine will also feature a song-by-song account of the For Your Entertainment CD, as well as a look at the Adam Lambert Dictionary, featuring words and phrases that Lambert fans have been using on forums and interactive message boards.

As mentioned in December, with all copies sold from Dec. 29 onward, RockStar Weekly will be donating $1 from every issue sold to The Terri Sanvicente Funeral & Child Benefit Fund, to assist with helping Sanvicente's children through the difficult times that they will be facing without their mother. Sanvicente was murdered in an awful act of domestic violence and passed away on Christmas Day. The magazine will be dedicated to Sanvicente and will feature a memorial to this great fan on the inside cover.

There are only two ways to order the Adam Lambert Ultimate Fan Edition. You can order through PayPal or you can send a money order to our office. All orders processed through PayPal are protected by PayPal's protection policies and will guarantee that a copy will be held for you. Orders received by money order will be processed once the money order is received and has cleared through our financial institution.

Copies of the magazine are available for $12 (US) each and includes regular postal shipping anywhere in the world. There will be no other charges for shipping or handling - you pay only $12 for the magazine to be delivered to your door. The magazine will ship from our printer in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada the first week of February to potentially arrive at your door by Valentine's Day (we can not guarantee that it will arrive by Valentine's Day, but we will make every effort on our part to ensure it ships in the first week of February). For those that might be curious, the magazine will not be shipped with a sticker slapped on it. It will come in either an envelope or plastic package to ensure the mailing system does not mark it or get it dirty.

http://www.rockstarweekly.com/content/view/1383/206/
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Rolling Stone Fan Magazine Cover Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Need More Adam Magazines   Rolling Stone Fan Magazine Cover Revealed Empty17.01.10 8:38

I have my copy on order and I hope it contains some Adam photos. I am surprised that no other publishing companies have put out any Adam special edition magazines. I don't know what they're waiting on! Rolling Stone should do an Adam exclusive! With all the awesome photos around there should be enough for an entire set of Adam encyclopedias! Right now an Adam full length DVD of his performances, photos, and interviews would sell like hotcakes! A full out marketing campaign should be going on with 19/RCA, at the least! I have read that there is an Adam book being written. Didn't retain any links to the story, sorry, but it wasn't ready to go to publication yet, I don't believe, but sounded very interesting.
Back to top Go down

Rolling Stone Fan Magazine Cover Revealed
Page 1 of 1