Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Collaborating On Other Artists Albums?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Collaborating On Other Artists Albums? Empty
PostSubject: Adam Collaborating On Other Artists Albums?   Adam Collaborating On Other Artists Albums? Empty06.01.10 11:55

Yes........according this!

Quote :
Leighton Meester parties & performs her way through Hollywood and hooks up with Adam Lambert

She’s also reportedly worked with controversial American Idol star Adam Lambert on her album, which she describes as “fun, new, sexy, cute, electric, [and] emotionally driven.”

So that's what he gets up to in his spare time......

http://www.theprophetblog.net/leighton-meester-parties-performs-her-way-through-hollywood-and-hooks-up-with-adam-lambert
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Collaborating On Other Artists Albums? Empty
PostSubject: Workaholic Adam   Adam Collaborating On Other Artists Albums? Empty14.01.10 22:52

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Adam has other irons in the fire and there's always a friend to help. He has kept very busy in 2009 and I don't look for him to slow down now. He's "on a roll" and likely wants to keep the momentum going. As he is really only beginning his pop/rock star career I think we can look forward to years of entertainment by the King of Glam. He'll want to make some more "records", star in some movies, and possibly do some Broadway gigs. And he has to make time for Queen as well!

I expect his career path to be a long, glittery ribbon of star dust that winds its way midst the top stars of the day. Smile
Back to top Go down

Adam Collaborating On Other Artists Albums?
Page 1 of 1