Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol:' Adam Lambert gains airplay following holidays

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

American Idol:' Adam Lambert gains airplay following holidays Empty
PostSubject: American Idol:' Adam Lambert gains airplay following holidays   American Idol:' Adam Lambert gains airplay following holidays Empty04.01.10 23:08

Quote :

Adam Lambert is getting some more play on the radio with "Whataya Want from Me" now that the holidays are over; according to USA Today's "American Idol" airplay chart in conjunction with Mediabase, Lambert's new song gained in total spins, finishing the week with 1,890.

Of course, one oddity immediately sticks out like a sore thumb on this list: if Adam gained in total airplay, then why did he move down on the list? It's simply because everybody else moved up, and some of Adam's competition includes popular musicians as Kelly Clarkson and Daughtry.

"Whataya Want From Me" will now get a greater chance to expands its audience in the coming weeks; unlike some other songs (such as Clarkson's "Already Gone"), Lambert's single had not been on the charts exceptionally long prior to the holidays.

Do you expect Adam Lambert to get more air time? Let me know your thoughts with a comment and stay tuned for more "American Idol" news.

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-Dallas-TV-Examiner~y2010m1d4-American-Idol-Adam-Lambert-gains-airplay-following-holidays
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

American Idol:' Adam Lambert gains airplay following holidays
Page 1 of 1