Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam’s the man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam’s the man Empty
PostSubject: Adam’s the man   Adam’s the man Empty15.12.09 17:04

Quote :
America’s new rock darling Adam Lambert’s debut album has credits that read like a list of the hottest artistes in the music business.

WITH his out-of-this-world vocal range and unique musical style, American Idol finalist Adam Lambert is the ultra-glam, rock superstar that has America hooked.

Recently, Lambert unleashed one of the most highly anticipated debut albums, For Your Entertainment, on 19 Recordings/RCA (Sony Music), which garnered contributions from innovative artists such as Lady Gaga, P!nk, Muse, Justin Hawkins (ex-member of the British quartet The Darkness) and Rivers Cuomo of Weezer.

For Your Entertainment was written by Claude Kelly (Circus by Britney Spears) along side with producer Dr Luke (I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry, Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, Right Round by Flo Rida, and multiple singles by Kelly Clarkson).

“I feel so lucky to have been granted an opportunity to work with some of the top producers and writers in popular music,” said Lambert.

“This album is a reflection of their genius and the collaborative energy that they were gracious enough to share with me.”
Adam Lambert is the rock superstar that has America hooked.
Adam Lambert is the rock superstar that has America hooked.

The credits on Lambert’s first album read like a list of the hottest artists in the music business.

Lady Gaga, long cited as a major influence on Adam, co-wrote the track Fever with producer Jeff Bhasker.

P!nk, on the other hand, is a co-writer on Whataya Want from Me along with Sweden’s Max Martin and Johan Shellback.

Matthew Bellamy of the British prog rock/eletronica band Muse, one of Adam’s favourite groups, wrote Soaked.

Lambert also co-wrote four of the songs on his album.

In addition to Pick U Up, he penned Strut with Greg Wells and American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi; Aftermath with Alisan Porter, Ferras and Ely Rise; and Broken Open with Wells and Evan Bogart (whose credits include S.O.S. by Rihanna and Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) from the award-winning movie Slumdog Millionaire.

Four out of the 14 tracks on For Your Entertainment are produced by Rob Cavallo, the A-list producer who has worked with many artistes including David Cook, Alanis Morisette, Chris Isaak and Jewel.

He produced Music Again, Soaked, Sure Fire Winners and the bonus track, Time for Miracles, from the soundtrack for the new motion picture, 2012.

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/articles/20091215172316/Article
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam’s the man
Page 1 of 1