Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michelle Collins Interviews Adam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Michelle Collins Interviews Adam Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Collins Interviews Adam   Michelle Collins Interviews Adam Empty26.11.09 1:38

I LOVE this girl! Adam and her should go for a night on the town......they have the same naughty sparkly personality and they would have a blast.

Quote :
A few months ago, my personal world was rocked when American Idol’s Adam Lambert stepped off of his mirror-balled spaceship and stepped onto the very ground we VH1 immortals tread, pausing briefly to give us an interview that would forever change our lives.

Much has happened since that innocent time. Lambert has released his first album, For Your Entertainment, already a hit on Itunes and on our own personal media players. He went on to put on a shocking performance at the American Music Awards which part-titillated, part-infuriated this great nation of ours. The resulting media firestorm surprised perhaps no one more than Lambert himself, as Good Morning America canceled his performance. (Kudos to CBS for letting our wild flower bloom free.) It’s been, clearly, a busy week for the guy.

Still, he took time to head over to VH1 and continue where our first interview left off. Here is “Martini Minute”, my first of hopefully many celebrity interviews where we ply our beloved guests with both booze and investigative questioning. You’ll note that I barely let Adam peep out a word for the first solid 2 minutes of the interview… what can I say, something takes over me when I get around the guy. That something being love. Enjoy this “Director’s Cut.”