Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

‘I’m Constantly F*cking Buying Music’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

‘I’m Constantly F*cking Buying Music’ Empty
PostSubject: ‘I’m Constantly F*cking Buying Music’   ‘I’m Constantly F*cking Buying Music’ Empty16.11.09 16:03

Quote :
ADAM Lambert has a massive record collection — all because he’s “constantly f*cking buying music”.

The flamboyant singer — who’s due to release his eagerly-awaited debut album, For Your Entertainment, later this month — says he loves downloading tunes off the internet.

“I’m a freak with iTunes,” Lambert tells Rolling Stone magazine. “I’m constantly f*cking buying music. I love listening to whatever’s new and fresh, and I’ll go back and explore.

“I went through a period of time where all I was listening to was stuff from the late Sixties, the whole flower power f*ckin’ psychedelic hippie-type music, like Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, the Beatles. I remember at one point I was listening to a lot of disco. I love disco music, anyone who doesn’t love disco, I don’t know?

“I love dance music, I’ve always loved dance music. I think anything with a good beat that makes you feel like getting ready for the evening, going to work, in the gym, it’s inspiring, it makes you feel good. It makes you move and it makes you want to feel sexy and flirt with somebody and have a drink. There’s a lot of that on the record, because I love that.”

Lambert, 27, recently revealed that he met Black Eyed Peas star Fergie backstage at the American Idol finale.

“I remember that finale getting ready for the Kiss performance which was actually really funny,” Lambert said. “Black Eyed Peas were onstage and I love Black Eyed Peas. I love pop music as well as rock music and Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas walked in. I was getting rhinestones glued onto my eyes at a backstage makeup mirror. She just wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big squeeze. She was going, ‘I just love you.’

“I turned around and I was like, ‘No, I love you!…’ And then she said, ‘Look at your outfit, wow, you know. Is that thing painted on?’ So it was great moment, just that kind of exchange. It gave me a lot of confidence going out there in my glitter platforms, thinking that Fergie thought I was cool. That felt good.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/194891/adam-lambert-im-constantly-fcking-buying-music.html
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

‘I’m Constantly F*cking Buying Music’
Page 1 of 1