Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Queen, The Lambert Thing Isn't Gonna Happen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Hey Queen, The Lambert Thing Isn't Gonna Happen Empty
PostSubject: Hey Queen, The Lambert Thing Isn't Gonna Happen   Hey Queen, The Lambert Thing Isn't Gonna Happen Empty10.11.09 16:20

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Hey Queen, The Lambert Thing Isn't Gonna Happen Empty
PostSubject: Queen love   Hey Queen, The Lambert Thing Isn't Gonna Happen Empty11.11.09 18:14

I can hardly blame the Queen 'boys' for wanting to do something with Adam, even if Roger had some trouble remembering his name. How could they NOT have fallen deeply in love with him (like the rest of us dazzled fans) after Adam's stellar performance with lead vocals on We are the Champions. Couldn't he do some tribute concerts with them? Perhaps they are getting a bit long in the tooth, but they have a few more years to rock. I don't see Adam having time for a while to do anything with them, but it is a huge honor for Adam to have them desire to colloborate. Doing so may give Adam some increased publicity and credibility in the rock world.
I think it was a strong indication when Brian Mays could hardly keep his eyes off Adam during the finale performance. He knows a good thing when he sees one and Adam must remind him of Freddie M., at least a little bit. Personally, I think Adam is actually superior to Mercury in vocal range.
Back to top Go down

Hey Queen, The Lambert Thing Isn't Gonna Happen
Page 1 of 1