Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Wants To Act?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Wants To Act? Empty
PostSubject: Adam Wants To Act?   Adam Wants To Act? Empty09.11.09 16:51

He is an actor.........isn't he.

Quote :
Adam Lambert has proved he can sing — and now he wants to show off his acting skills!

The American Idol runner-up — whose debut album, For Your Entertainment, hits store shelves later this month — says he’d love to have the opportunity to star in a movie.

“I hope acting’s in my future, yeah,” he said. “It is something that I’ve done a lot over the past eight or 10 years.

“If the opportunity came up and it was the right thing, I would love to be a part of a film. Right now, I am going to try to work on the album first. One thing at a time, right!”

Lambert recently praised his “great” parents for making him realize that it’s perfectly acceptable to be different from everyone else.

“I do have great parents,” he said. “My father is teacher-oriented. He was very much guiding me through. I always felt weird and kind of out of place. I remember my father from my early age going, ‘It’s okay. When you’re older, everybody is going to want to be your friend, trust me. The weird ones are the ones that everybody wants to be like when they’re older.’

“I really enjoyed hearing that as a kid. He gave me a little tip. He was like, ‘Hold on, just hold on. It will all work out. It will all fall into place. People will understand you later.’

“So that gave me a lot of confidence, being like a strange kid. And my mom is just as supportive.
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Wants To Act?
Page 1 of 1