Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demo Of Debut Song Leaked - Not Adam Singing It!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Demo Of Debut Song Leaked - Not Adam Singing It! Empty
PostSubject: Demo Of Debut Song Leaked - Not Adam Singing It!   Demo Of Debut Song Leaked - Not Adam Singing It! Empty01.10.09 1:02

From this .........

Demo Of Debut Song Leaked - Not Adam Singing It! O10

We got this........

Quote :

Demo for Adam's first single Take Me As I Am 2009 My skin was thicker than a wooden door. Tried to be tough but always so insecure. It was the darkest road that I ever took. A life behind a mask, no open book. Being trapped into a smalltown world. To play the boy next door who fancies a girl. Living the lie almost torn me apart. To face the truth can be so damn hard. Why dont you take me as i am? Trying to change me didnt stand a chance. I am so done with pretending what im not . To be myself is the only thing I want. And after all the stuff that Ive been through. Im up for making all my dreams to come true. Take me as i am Tried so hard to share my feelings. Felt like no one could relate to me. Almost gave up on believing, To accept my true identity. Till this heart of mine was telling. Im allready who I want to be. Why dont you take me as i am? Trying to change me didnt stand a chance. I am so done with pretending what im not . To be myself is the only thing I want. And after all the stuff that Ive been through. Im up for making all my dreams to come true. I lost my years of youth being judged Criticised I had enough. Enough of pushing me to be. Someone who was too scared to see. His life was no reality. Till he moved on and now hes free. Free to be me.

Finally.......we got this......

I wonder if this was a demo and Adam has chosen this as his debut single?