Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 2nd December 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 2nd December 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 2nd December 2014

Adam Lambert teases 'American Idol' cameo with new footage

Adam Lambert News : 2nd December 2014 Postim11

Quote :
Vocal powerhouse Adam Lambert was called into 'American Idol' as a temporary judge this season to replace Keith Urban, who was mourning the loss of his father-in-law over the summer, and a teaser clip from the show has now been shared.

The hitmaker was the runner up on the eighth season of the popular TV vocal talent show and stepped in briefly to take over from Urban while he was away. In the new footage, he can be seen laughing with judges Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick Jr.

Back in September, shortly after his guest-judging slot on 'American Idol', Lambert told reporters that it was a surreal experience to be sitting and watching hopefuls audition: "This is surreal. It's full circle. And it's a great opportunity because I'm giving it back in a way. I feel like this show is an incredible launching pad - there's nothing else like it. If you play it correctly and work it to your advantage, it can start your whole career."

Lambert, meanwhile, will join iconic rock band Queen for a special New Year's Eve performance that will be held in London on December 31 at the Central Hall Westminster. Speaking about the event, he said: "Words can't describe how excited I am. We are going to kick off 2015 in style."

Adam Lambert News : 2nd December 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 2nd December 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 2nd December 2014

Page 1 of 1