Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 15th October 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 15th October 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 15th October 2014

Adam Lambert And Socialite Life
Cheer On Marco Marco’s Latest Runway Collection

Quote :
Let me tell you, going to see a runway show where the collection is called “Collection 3: Slut goes to the moon” is pretty much the perfect way to spend an evening. Especially when you get to sit next to Adam Lambert.

The Socialite Life team was on hand last night to do just that as we checked out Marco Marco’s latest collection. You remember Marco Marco, right? He’s the guy who–and I’m quoting Adam here–”tore the fashion world a new glittery hole.”

And friends, he did it again last night.

Awesome Adam Lambert
Reasons Why I Love and Adore him

Sally Bartlett of CLiiP wrote:
Okay, most reasons one becomes a fan of musician or actor are for their incredible talent, outstanding talent, gorgeous looks and their lifestyle that pleases fans. Adam Lambert has all those characteristic in spades, but for me, who fell on the Glambert bandwagon early in the year Adam was on American Idol, my reasons are slightly different.

The more I learned about this incredible man, the more I was enamored and intrigued. I am a senior citizen, so at my age I should have been thinking I wish I could adopt him rather than fantasizing about ravishing him, but like many, many other glambert cougar-type ladies our thoughts were not so pure. I even, for a time, started my own little Face Book group called "Adam Lambert Cougars - For women over 50" and had about 50 like-minded members you know who you are!..........read more

Adam Lambert on LGBT community
'We're in the information age so there's no need to feel alone'

Quote :
'Trespassing' hitmaker Adam Lambert has opened up about being gay in this day and age, and confessed that one of the great things about the social media age is that if you're feeling alone, the Internet provides a place where you can get information and support from other people going through the same things.

Speaking to press at the MARCO MARCO Collection Vibiana in L.A., Lambert admitted that 2014 is a great year for the LGBT community because there's so much support and progress in the right direction that will lead to wider acceptance............read more on Pressparty

Adam Lambert News : 15th October 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 15th October 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 15th October 2014

Page 1 of 1