Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 17th June 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 17th June 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 17th June 2014

iHeartRadio Live with Queen + Adam Lambert

Queen Performs Freddie Mercury Solo Song
'Love Kills' for First Time Ever

Lindsey Parker wrote:
Queen + Adam Lambert embark on their first U.S. arena tour this Thursday, June 19, but on Monday night at their iHeartRadio Live show streamed on Yahoo Screen, 400 lucky fans got a preview of the tour, at the much more intimate iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank. And there, they were treated to a massive surprise on the new Queen setlist: "Love Kills.".........more on Yahoo

See more photos at Zimbio

Queen + Adam Lambert’s iHeart Radio show
proved they’ve rediscovered their killer instincts

Love Kills was a definitive shift in the evolution of Queen

Quote :
The news that Queen would be touring with Adam Lambert this summer raised some eyebrows among Queen purists. They've collaborated before on a handful of gigs, but nothing on the scale of what they're about to do this summer. As a result, some people questioned whether the pairing would be able to capture the magic in huge stadiums and bring the Queen back catalogue to life. But if the iHeart Radio show proved anything, it's that Adam brings something they never had with Paul Rodgers: crackling chemistry..........read more of this excellent article at Click Music

If You Missed Adam Lambert’s And Queen’s
iheartradio Live Performance You’re Missing Life

Lucky for you, we've compiled the most royal Adam Lambert photo from his Queen concert.

Byron Flitsch wrote:
I’m sorry. Did I just hear you just say you missed Adam Lambert and Queen performing together during their iheartradio show and Q&A session last night in L.A.?! Adam and I have decided you’re permanently out of the Glambert club and you can’t sit with us. Bye forever. Don’t call. Just kidding! I WOULD NEVER.

Well, you can just wipe those smudged eyeliner tears off those sweet cheeks, because the Internet is a very magical place that at least offers photos of the epic event. As in many new photos of Adam Lambert (and Queen guitarist Brian May) for you to add to your Glambert shrine. Like ones where he’s serving so many beautiful angles with those perfect cheekbones and perfect-everything else and ones that give me thoughts I should keep to myself.............read more on MTV

Read Byron hilarious captions to these pics via the MTV link above

MORE PHOTOS ARTICLES & VIDEOS

Adam Lambert News : 17th June 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 17th June 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 17th June 2014

Page 1 of 1