Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 3rd March 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 3rd March 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 3rd March 2014

Pharrell Williams Talks About Adam

During an interview with HipHopDX Pharrell explains his new sound

Pharrell Traces His Current Sound To Adam Lambert’s “No Trespassing”

Quote :
DX: It felt like your 2013 work with Robin Thicke and Daft Punk was building towards this sound. How much of this album was done side by side with these artists?

Pharrell Williams: No, that’s not true. I’ve actually been flirting with this sound since 2011. I made this song for Adam Lambert called “No Trespassing” in 2011 and put it out in 2012. I also did “Inevitable” with the Scissor Sisters. There’s a bunch of records I did that predate that music, and I guess it just wasn’t the right time.........read more

Listen to Demi Lovato and Adam Lambert
sing The Supremes’ The Happening on Glee

Quote :
In the episode entitled Trio, which airs in the US tomorrow, characters Dani (Lovato), Elliot Starchild (Lambert) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) will be getting their Motown on when they join vocal forces to perform a cover of The Happening by The Supremes.

The official description of the episode is as follows: ‘As graduation approaches, Tina, Blaine and Sam band together to hold a senior “lock-in” at school, hoping to savor their last chance at hanging out together. But their plans are thwarted when Becky joins unexpectedly. Meanwhile, in New York, Elliot (guest star Adam Lambert) is stuck in The Middle between Rachel and Santana’s feud.’.........source

Also on Metro : Adam in Crossword Puzzle

Adam Lambert News : 3rd March 2014 Bhzu5s10

Source

Drag King Covers Adam Lambert As Part Of Kadena Air Base Gay Fundraiser

Quote :
Among those performing in a drag fundraiser Saturday on Kadena Air Base in Okinawa was a drag king performing songs from Adam Lambert and Chris Brown.
Six service members – some gay, some straight – performed for a capacity crowd at the Rocker NCO Club to raise funds for the recently formed Okinawa chapter of OutServe-SLDN, a group which advocates on behalf of the military's LGBT community. The show is believed to be the first on a military installation to feature drag queens............On Top Magazine

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 3rd March 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 3rd March 2014

Page 1 of 1