Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 24th February 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 24th February 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 24th February 2014

Adam on RuPauls Drag Race

Adam is guest judge on Tonights show which airs through the night in the US

If you are planning on staying up......here's a possible stream and World Clock

Adam Lambert’s cover of ‘I Believe in a Thing Called Love’ lands on iTunes

Martin Lamont for Unreality Primetime wrote:
Adam Lambert is having a busy 2014 so far and it’s not surprising after the year he had last year. This afternoon we can reveal that one of the American Idol star’s performance’s from hit US TV show ‘Glee’ has finally been put on iTunes and if you’re a fan, you’re going to want to buy it!

The performance of The Darkness’ ‘I Believe In A Thing Called Love’ hasn’t been televised yet but is available to buy as of today, ahead of the mid season premiere episode.........read more and buy the song on iTunes or Amazon

Adam Lambert praises Chris Colfer's 'stripper pole' ability

Quote :
Vocal powerhouse Adam Lambert has opened up about shooting the upcoming 'Glee' episode called 'Frenemies' and confessed that it was particularly exciting because not only were they singing a rock song, but the set featured a stripper pole.

Talking to the camera about the episode, Lambert explains: "This episode, I think it's just exploring the relationship of all the characters that are friends and hang out with each other, but are having some drama."

The pair perform a rendition of 'I Believe In A Thing Called Love' by The Darkness and show off their moves on stage although cast member Chris Colfer walks over to a pole and dances around it, which impressed Lambert. Colfer admitted: "Adam was kind of like, 'the stripper pole's all you... you have fun with that', and I did!"

The 'Trespassing' sensation then joked that Colfer was pretty good at working the pole, adding: "Chris is kind of inclined for the stripper pole! I'm impressed... he's got some moves!"

TV Line Discusses Rush Week

Michael Slezak and Melinda Doolittle discuss Rush Week on Idol
Adam praise from 11.00

Adam Lambert News : 24th February 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 24th February 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 24th February 2014

Page 1 of 1