Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 24th October 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 24th October 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 24th October 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 24th October 2013 Empty24.10.13 0:16

Brian May on Photography, 'We Will Rock You' and Adam Lambert

Quote :
I love your work with Adam Lambert. I’m a big fan of his, and I’m so impressed by his vocal abilities and talent — he’s such a charismatic singer. Can we expect any more touring next year with him?
I would love it to happen. Since we did the iHeartRadio Festival, there’s been a lot of talk and yes, we’re looking at it to see what we could do. I don’t think we want to press the button to do nine months on the road like we used to do, because we did that for so many years, but I think a few choice dates could be great. We’re looking at it, and I certainly hope that we’d be able to come up with a scheme that works. Yeah, we love Adam, we really do. Like you say, he’s the whole deal — he’s an extraordinary singer with an extraordinary instrument. He’s an entertainer, he’s original and he’s a nice guy. That’s very important these days. If you’re going to work with someone, you’ve got to enjoy them as a person and we certainly do.........read the interview in full on Ultimate Classic Rock

Poll: Which Artist Would You Want To Be Stuck In An Elevator

Miami Concert Promo Poster

Adam Lambert News & Information : 24th October 2013 Bxrfwg10

Source

Adam in Germanys BRAVO Magazine

Adam Lambert News & Information : 24th October 2013 Bxsmja10

Source

Adam Lambert News & Information : 24th October 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 24th October 2013
Page 1 of 1