Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 17th October 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 17th October 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 17th October 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 17th October 2013 Empty17.10.13 0:39

Adam Lambert Gains Further Queen Praise From Roger Taylor

Daniel Falconer wrote:
Adam Lambert is closer to Freddie Mercury than Paul Rodgers, according to Roger Taylor.

The Queen veteran said in a Mojo magazine interview: “Paul has a perfect blues and soul voice, but our songs are big — and dare I say it, theatrical — and Adam fits that more easily. … Adam is closer to Freddie. Paul was macho, but Adam is a diva. His range is staggering.”

The comment comes soon after Lambert was heaped in praise from Brian May, who boasted about his friend's amazing range and vocal ability.

Adam's recently performed at the iHeartRadio Music Festival with Queen, which you can watch below.

He is now said to be hoping to use the influence from the group to work on new solo material.........more on Female First

Adam Lambert talks Glee character:
"He reminds me of myself about seven years ago"

Quote :
Adam Lambert talks Glee character: "He reminds me of myself about seven years ago"

Adam Lambert has admitted that he sees something of himself in the character he is due to play on Glee.

The vocal powerhouse has recorded a guest spot on the popular US TV series and his episode - named 'A Katy or a Gaga' - is due to air in America on November 7.

Lambert will sing Lady Gaga's 'Marry The Night' and he told AOL at the California premiere of Bridegroom on Tuesday October 15 that he had a great time on set.

The 'Trespassing' man added that he also saw something of his old self in his Glee character. He said:

"I'm singing a Gaga song. It was really fun. It's very kitsch, very tongue in cheek. I'm playing a kid with big dreams. He actually reminds me of myself about seven years ago. He comes to an audition in a full costume and make-up, and he's really over the top. And he gets cut cause he's told that it's too much. I can kind of relate to that."........more on Pressparty

Adam Lambert battling it out for Sexiest Musician of 2013 title

Quote :
Adam Lambert is performing well in poll to find the most attractive male musician of the year.

The singer is currently No.2 in Fuse's public poll with around 32% of all votes cast.

However, he is trailing behind T.O.P. of Korean group Big Bang, who is leading the way with just over 50% of the votes.

Third on the list is Justin Timberlake whilst Adam Levine is currently sitting at No.4.

Voting is still open and readers can give their thoughts on who should be crowned the sexiest male musician of 2013 .here
Read more on Pressparty

Adam Lambert Hits Up Hooray Henry’s

Quote :
Looking to beat the midweek slump, Adam Lambert celebrated humpday at Hooray Henry’s last night October 16.

The “For Your Entertainment” stud donned a black shirt, distressed jeans, and a big smile as he exited the West Hollywood hot spot and headed home.

Meanwhile, Adam has made quite an impression on Queen band member Roger Taylor, who told press that Lambert is a closer fit for Freddie Mercury than Paul Rodgers ever was
“Paul has a perfect blues and soul voice, but our songs are big — and dare I say it, theatrical — and Adam fits that more easily. … Adam is closer to Freddie. Paul was macho, but Adam is a diva. His range is staggering.”

Adam Lambert News & Information : 17th October 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 17th October 2013
Page 1 of 1