Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 12th September 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 12th September 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 12th September 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 12th September 2013 Empty12.09.13 1:30

Listen: Avicii team up with Adam Lambert & Nile Rodgers for Lay Me Down
Quote :
Avicii has teamed up with Flecking favourite Adam Lambert and Nile Rodgers for a new tune, which has premiered online.

The DJ has released Lay Me Down, which will be on debut album True, online for fans to listen to ahead of the release on 17 September.

Nile Rodgers recently spoke about the decision to work with Adam Lambert. He said, “I need someone to do a lead vocal so I call Adam Lambert.”

Avicii added, “I really fell in love with his voice. He just captured something on that first take.”

Adam Lambert blasts ‘pesky’ rumours as Brian May admits
Queen,Lambert, David Bowie collaboration would be ‘cool’

[url=http://]Adam Lambert News & Information : 12th September 2013 Adam-l29[/url]

Quote :
Brian May has admitted he would love to see a collaboration between his band Queen, his pal Adam Lambert and legendary singer David Bowie.

The Queen guitarist is set to take to the stage once more with American Idol’s Adam later this month, when they play at the iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas and it seems that he is already planning their set list.

Lambert will take on the vocals of the late Queen frontman Freddie Mercury and this week May asked his Twitter followers which songs they would like to see him and the ‘For Your Entertainment’ star take on at their upcoming gig.:.........more on Unrealiy TV

Glee Exclusive: Adam Lambert’s Second Song Revealed

Adam Lambert News & Information : 12th September 2013 Tumblr13

Quote :
Are you Gleeks and Glamberts okay out there? There’s only one more left for tonight.

Earlier, we teased a bit about what lies ahead for this season’s fourth episode.

Today, we revealed two more songs from the third episode, having previously released two songs as well.

Now it’s time for us to tell you more on Adam Lambert’s time on Glee. In particular, the second of the two songs that he will be doing.

As previously reported, Lambert has signed on for a few episodes as Kurt’s nemesis in NYC.

What will the pop star be singing as the second of his performances in his Glee debut?

Warning: Spoilers lie ahead. If you do not wished to be spoiled, please stop reading.

Gird your loins again because this will rock your world:

"Judas", another of Lady Gaga’s hit singles, will be covered by the one and only Adam Lambert.

That’s right: Glee is doing it twice for one episode: bringing Glamberts and Little Monsters together with another performance! ..........read more on Popwrapped
Adam Lambert News & Information : 12th September 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 12th September 2013
Page 1 of 1