Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th July 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th July 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th July 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th July 2013 Empty11.07.13 0:31

CONGRATS ADAM

American Idol singer Adam Lambert to join cast of Glee

Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th July 2013 _6866410

BBC Radio 1 Newsbeat wrote:

Former American Idol star Adam Lambert is joining the cast of Glee.

The news was revealed by series co-creator Ryan Murphy on his Twitter account.

He said: "I am thrilled to announce that the super talented Adam Lambert is joining the cast of Glee this fall."

Since finishing as runner-up on American Idol in 2009 the 31-year-old has sung live with Queen and released two solo albums, For Your Entertainment and last year's Trespassing............read more  here

Glee Goes Glam: Adam Lambert Joins the Cast

Lyndsey Parker wrote:
Well, this has got to be the best thing that's happened to "Glee" since the original cast covered "Don't Stop Believin'" in Season 1. Or, since, ever.

Adam Lambert has joined the Fox show for Season 5, according to a tweet by the series' creator, Ryan Murphy, that was instantly and enthusiastically RT'd by thousands of fans (and Mr. Glambert himself) on Wednesday night.

Quote :

Rumors and/or hopes of Adam appearing on "Glee" have circulated practically since he was still on the Fox network, competing on "American Idol." Even "Glee's" star diva, Lea Michele, expressed excitement about the prospect. Way, way back in 2009, shortly after Adam's "Idol" season, the girl known as Rachel Berry raved to Yahoo!:

"I want to sing with Adam Lambert so badly! I think he is so incredibly talented. He's a vocal freak. It's like working out: If you want to work out well, then you want to train with the best…that's how I feel about Adam Lambert. That's my metaphor.".........read more on Reality Rocks

Glee Gets The Glambert Treatment

Five Roles We'd Like to See American Idol Alum
Adam Lambert Play When He Joins Glee

Josh Ferri wrote:
Here’s a piece of Glee casting news to get excited about: Adam Lambert is joining the cast of the FOX hit for its upcoming fifth season, according to co-creator Ryan Murphy.

"I am thrilled to announce that the super talented Adam Lambert is joining the cast of Glee this fall," series creator Murphy tweeted. Lambert tweeted back, “I’m so excited!! ;)”

Lambert is best known as the runner-up on American Idol’s eight season. Since then, he has released two albums For Your Entertainment and Trespassing. His stage credits include Wicked (in Los Angeles), The Ten Commandments, The Zodiac Show and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

No word yet on what role Lambert will play on the musical-centric show, but here are our top five suggestions........see them on Broadway.Com

Adam Lambert Makes Us Happy As He Grabs Lunch,
Is Joining ‘Glee’ & Is He Going All 80s?

Quote :
What’s better than Adam Lambert to end your night? Oh that’s right, nothing.

Adam was being his devilishly adorable self in Los Angeles earlier today as he grabbed lunch from M Cafe in West Hollywood. Hey Adam, while you’re over there mind grabbing something for me?

He has really been wearing a bunch of great shirts lately. I’m liking this army-esque one, although not as much as I liked the triangular one. That man knows how to make the colors work. Also, did you hear he’s joining Glee?

Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th July 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 11th July 2013
Page 1 of 1