Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning America : Billboard : MLB : VH1 Promo 14 ; 5; 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Good Morning America : Billboard : MLB : VH1 Promo 14 ; 5; 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning America : Billboard : MLB : VH1 Promo 14 ; 5; 2012   Good Morning America : Billboard : MLB : VH1 Promo 14 ; 5; 2012 Empty14.05.12 12:58

Good Morning America : Billboard : MLB : VH1 Promo 14 ; 5; 2012 Captur23

Adam Lambert: 'Good Morning America'

Quote :
Adam Lambert performs songs from Trespassing on Good Morning America on Monday (May 14) in NYC.

The 30-year-old singer not only co-wrote many of the songs from his sophomore album but also served as an executive producer.

“This is a big make-or-break thing for me, especially for someone who comes off of [American] Idol,’” Adam told Billboard.

“I did have a hit, which was great. That was one big step. Now what? Is that going to be it? Am I a one-hit wonder?” Adam added. “So I wanted to get really involved in the process to make sure I was doing everything I could to create a great album. And I think I did.”

© Just Jared

Trending Worldwide

Good Morning America : Billboard : MLB : VH1 Promo 14 ; 5; 2012 Captur20

Adam on VH1 Buzz

Billboard Q & A

Lambert gives performance at MLB Fan Cave

Quote :
NEW YORK -- Adam Lambert's new album, "Trespassing," drops on Tuesday, and the "glambassador" of pop appeared on the eve of its release to perform seven songs with his band during the MLB Fan Cave Concert Series. Look for the artist feature in coming days on MLBFanCave.com, including exclusive videos from the concert, which included the title song along with the singles "Kickin In," "Shady," "Broken English," "Cuckoo," "Never Close Our Eyes" and his first hit, "Whataya Want from Me."

Lambert, 20, rose to fame during the 2009 season of "American Idol," and on Monday night he was introduced to the intimate crowd at the Fan Cave by dweller Ricardo Marquez. It was the third performance of the day for Lambert, who was running on fumes after being up since 3:45 a.m., but you wouldn't have known it from the powerful performance. Then he soothed his throat with hot tea and met each of the Cave Dwellers as they watched live Major League games........continue reading

Good Morning America : Billboard : MLB : VH1 Promo 14 ; 5; 2012 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Good Morning America : Billboard : MLB : VH1 Promo 14 ; 5; 2012
Page 1 of 1