Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London : Feb 2 & 3 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

London :  Feb 2 & 3 2012 Empty
PostSubject: London : Feb 2 & 3 2012   London :  Feb 2 & 3 2012 Empty02.02.12 19:48

London :  Feb 2 & 3 2012 Captur29

ELECTROQUEER

London :  Feb 2 & 3 2012 X2_abb10

TWEETS

One : Two : Three : Four

SUGARSCAPE

Quote :
Adam Lambert on new song Naked Love

Adam Lambert was wearing the softest, cuddliest jumper we've ever had the joy of squeezing when we saw him today. Over in the UK for a few days to promote his upcoming album Trespassing, he's doing back-to-back interviews today before performing a showcase in London tomorrow night.

Then it's off to Stockholm before getting just enough time to pop back home for two days until he's off to New York.

"I love New York," Adam told us. "I'm missing my baby though, but I'll get to see him soon."........Continue reading

Quote :
Adam Lambert on french kissing a dog, drinking spit & being bald

We get down to the important stuff

Adam Lambert's new single seems to be about someone knowing him better than he knows himself - he even gave us a big clue, calling it Better Than I Know Myself.

So we thought we'd get Adam to know himself better than he already knew himself, therefore getting us to know him better than we knew him.

Confused?.......Continue reading

Press Party : Adam Lambert showcases 'Trespassing' in London

February 3rd

Quote :
Adam Lambert is hot on the promotional trail for his forthcoming new album, 'Trespassing', and Pressparty were at his very intimate performance tonight (February 3) to showcase its tracks.

Dressed in a black shirt, black blazer and black trousers, Lambert looked every inch the superstar and his silver rings and dark nail polish gave him the edge that his fans know and love.

After thanking the fans, competition winners and media for attending the exclusive event, the vocal powerhouse launched into a stripped back rendition of 'Fever', from his debut album 'For Your Entertainment'. The sound inside the venue was tailored specifically to Lambert's needs and it worked incredibly well with the versatility and range his voice boasts.

The second song he performed was 'Better Than I Know Myself', for which the official music video was released today, and he used the melodically challenging chorus to show the crowd just what he was capable of. Lambert soared through the track and was accompanied by his talented band, who demonstrated a very close-knit and tight dynamic as musicians.

He was met with rousing applause and transformed the energy of the audience into an emotional silence as he sang 'Outlaws Of Love'. His commanding presence and intensely raw vocals pressed into everyone in the room and really highlighted the poignancy and personal nature of the lyrics........continue reading

Pro Footage from Lucid Online

MP! Exclusive

Adam Lambert talks Madonna comeback, new video, making sweet passionate love

Quote :
Here’s 3 things we learnt from Adam Lambert’s IN:DEMAND interview that we’ve heard and you haven’t.

1Adam on Madonna’s comeback: “I’m excited. I’m excited to see what she’s got in store for us. I’ve always been a Madonna fan. I think she’s super bold and she works with great producers. I’m glad she’s working with William Orbit again because the ‘Ray of Light’ album is probably my favourite Madonna era. So I’m excited.”

WHAT WE LEARNT: Adam Lambert is excited for Madonna’s comeback and has good taste in Madonna albums.

Adam on his new video which you can watch here: “A lot of the ideas in it were mine. There was also a lot of input from Diane Martel who created the ‘Whataya Want From Me’ video – she consulted on this. And the lovely director Ray Kay had a lot to contribute as well. I encouraged and insisted that the video not be the obvious interpretation of the song, I always like to kinda give things a twist. So we came up with something that was very much a new idea and it just so happened that when the first idea started developing it mirrored the concept of my album – the whole light and dark duality thing so I thought it was really perfect.”

WHAT WE LEARNT: Lots of people helped make the new Adam Lambert video.

Adam on the best song on his new album to make sweet passionate love to: “Probably ‘Broken English’ – yeah – that’s a sexy jam. Unless you’re like a bunny rabbit when you have sex, then there’s a couple probably faster ones *laughs*; but if you really like to *deep voice* ‘make love’ *laughs*.

WHAT WE LEARNT: Some people have sex like a bunny rabbit and you’re probably too young to be reading MP!

© Maximum Pop

In Demand is broadcast nightly starting from 7 pm UK time

No specfic time has been given as to when Adam will be on : Listen Live

London :  Feb 2 & 3 2012 24g69w8

Adam On Signal 1 FM

Interview was spread over two nights with some good questions being asked.

Adam On Romeo In Demand

Romeo started the interview by asking about Adams Kilt.......

Two New UK Interviews

First up is with Alex in Demand. Listen to Adams British accent

Adam on Gaydar Radio

Digital Spy : 'I'd love to work with Jessie J'

Quote :
In case you hadn't already noticed, we're rather excited about Adam Lambert's new album Trespassing.

Having whetted our appetites with the record's lead single 'Better Than I Know Myself' (and its good vs. evil music video), we put your questions to him to find out what else we can expect from said record, plans for his next tour and, naturally, to wish him a happy 30th birthday.

Amazon Question & Answer Session

Lost in Space with Adam Lambert

Broadcast on Belfast Radio as part of The John Kearns Show

O.M.G.Yahoo : Adam Lambert Answers Your Questions

The Hits Radio UK : Adam Lambert Chats To Chris Younie

London :  Feb 2 & 3 2012 Alarti11

More Yahoo OMG UK videos surface

Adam on his UK debut