Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BTIKM : Video Released : 3 : 2 : 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

BTIKM : Video Released :  3 : 2 : 2012 Empty
PostSubject: BTIKM : Video Released : 3 : 2 : 2012   BTIKM : Video Released :  3 : 2 : 2012 Empty28.01.12 10:04

BTIKM : Video Released :  3 : 2 : 2012 Captur29

Adam Lambert premieres video for 'Better Than I Know Myself'

Quote :
Adam Lambert has premiered the video for his upcoming single, 'Better Than I Know Myself'.

The song is the lead single of his second album ‘Trespassing‘, which is due out on March 19.

Lambert shared behind-the-scenes footage with his 1.3 million followers on Twitter and 2.5 million fans on Facebook, but has now given the public the full cut.

The video shows two Adam Lamberts, one being a clean-cut version hanging out at home, writing in a notebook, listening to music through headphones, whilst his demonic black leather/pvc-clad alter ego is in the very next room.

The alter ego tries to destroy the clean-cut Adam. In the end what appears to be clean-cut Adam walks down the streets but he has one eye of his alter ego (wolf-like yellow, and the other angelic blue). The video was directed by Ray Kay.

Pop Messiah : Judgement Day
Pop Heaven or Hell – Adam Lambert, Better Than I Know Myself

Quote :
“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”
- Unknown

Within each person exists the potential for great light and great darkness. This duality of dark/light (a slightly less judgemental derivative of good versus evil) has been explored by artists since the beginning of time and remains a fascination to many. It’s a dichotomy that is explored everyday in music, in television, in film and in literature. Where balance is always the goal when light and dark collide, imbalance tends to be it’s nature which sets up the idea of an ongoing internal power struggle.

With Adam Lambert’s latest music video for “Better Than I Know Myself”, the gorgeous lead single from his upcoming 2012 album: “Trespassing”, he and director Ray Kay explore this eternal inner struggle that in some capacity we all face everyday..........read more

Adam Lambert - Better Than I Know Myself behind-the-scenes

Quote :
Adam unveils new video on Friday, in the meantime here's a taster...

Talk about keeping us in suspense! We were all geared up on Monday to watch Adam Lambert's highly anticipated new video for his upcoming single, Better Than I Know Myself, when we found out we had to wait a little longer as its release was delayed until Friday.

Thank goodness we found at least something to whet your (and our) taste buds in the form of a behind-the-scenes shoot with Adam himself talking us through the meaning of the song.

Adam says about his new track that it's “about the relationship you have with yourself, between your dark and light side. It’s about duality; it’s about that balance and finding it and struggling to maintain it and what it means.

“Sometimes you screw up or you say something to hurt your partner’s feelings, or you haven’t been supportive. This song basically owns that, says, ‘Look, I’m sorry. Sometimes I’m not perfect but without you I don’t know what I would do with myself. I need you because you are the only person that knows me better than I know myself."

Better Thank I Know Myself will be the first release from the American Idol finalist's second album, Trespassing. The track is due for release for digital download in the UK on 12th March.

© 4Music

BEHIND THE SCENES

BTIKM : Video Released :  3 : 2 : 2012 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

BTIKM : Video Released : 3 : 2 : 2012
Page 1 of 1