Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Majors & Minors : 13 : 11 : 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Majors & Minors : 13 : 11 : 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Majors & Minors : 13 : 11 : 2011   Majors & Minors : 13 : 11 : 2011 Empty17.09.11 23:23

Majors & Minors : 13 : 11 : 2011 5nvdbd

Popular Music Artists Avril Lavigne, Adam Lambert and Others

Join Hub TV's Upcoming Reality Series 'Majors & Minors'

Robert Seidman

Quote :

Music stars Avril Lavigne, Adam Lambert, Colbie Caillat, and Claude Kelly have joined a growing lineup of top musical artists who will appear as mentors (“Majors”) to aspiring young talent on the upcoming original reality series “Majors & Minors,” premiering September 23 on The Hub TV Network, a destination for kids and their families. They join previously announced artists including Brandy, Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Sean Kingston, Mike Posner and One Republic’s Ryan Tedder. Other major artists will be announced later and all will serve as “mentors,” guiding the talented cast as they embark on their individual journeys toward stardom.

Continue reading on : TV By The Numbers

RELATED ARTICLES

Lez Get Real

The Futon Critic

Promo Reel

Adams Majors ''resume'' on the official site

Majors & Minors : 13 : 11 : 2011 Adam_a10

Adam Lambert

Career Highlights

Quote :

Adam Lambert's debut album For Your Entertainment (19 Entertainment / RCA Records) has sold over 1 million copies worldwide since making it's debut at #3 on the Billboard Top 200 chart. Lambert's hit single "Whataya Want From Me," written by Pink and Max Martin, became his first #1 hit on the Billboard charts and was an international smash. Lambert's performances on Season 8 of "American Idol" are already legendary and his performances of songs including "Mad World," "Ring Of Fire" and "Whole Lotta Love" are regarded as some of the most captivating moments in Idol history. Lambert is currently in the studio working on his next album which will be released in early 2012.

Adam On The Set!

Majors & Minors : 13 : 11 : 2011 H9fyy10

Source : Baileypup

Valley Teen Joins "Majors and Minors" TV Show

Quote :

GILBERT, Ariz. - A valley teen has been picked to take part in a brand new reality tv show.

Josh Metzler is a high school sophomore in Gilbert, but he just competed in "Majors and Minors."

Metzler was one of 12 teens picked from more than 40,000 applications.

"I go from someone recording videos in their bathroom to this guy who just got back from filming this reality show, it's exciting," he said.

During the show, Josh got to work with Adam Lambert, Sean Kingston and the valley's own Jordin Sparks.

His parents say they couldn't be more proud.

"Majors and Minors" premieres September 23 on the Hub.

Source : My Fox Phoenix

Majors and Minors: Meet Cameron DeFaria

Majors & Minors : 13 : 11 : 2011 Majors10

Quote :

F: Do you have any favorite moments you could tell us about, up to this point?

CD: I would probably have to say when we were working with Alex on choreography. We were just doing a normal rehearsal when Evan came in. He told us that we were gonnna focus a little on stage presence and that he thought he had someone that could help us with it. He called for him and ADAM LAMBERT came through the door. I respect this guy so much for putting himself out there and doing what he does. It was such a cool moment working with Adam on stage presence. I even got to play guitar for him when he sang to us. It was pretty insane. He is such an individual and Im glad that I had that chance.

Read the full interview on Fanlala

T.V Promo

Exclusive: On the Record with Adam Lambert

Majors & Minors : 13 : 11 : 2011 Z10

Quote :

Since emerging victorious from American Idol's eighth season (let's face it, both Kris Allen and Adam Lambert were winners), the For Your Entertainment singer has done nothing but provide us with just that, pure unadulterated entertainment.

From his performances to his music to his fashion, Adam Lambert is one of the most exciting male artists to emerge on the scene in years. Now, with his sophomore CD due out early next year, he sat down with TheInsider.com to talk about all things Adam while filming a guest spot on The Hub's new reality competition series, Majors & Minors!

Continue reading on : The Insider

Majors & Minors Gets It's Premiere

Not much of Adam on screen according to Twitter feeds

Adam was able to tell the first kid in this video Josh that he'd gotten in to the competition

Last Nights Major was Brandy.....here's what she thinks of the Minors.

Adam Wows On Majors & Minors

Grammy Nominated Superstar Adam Lambert excelled as mentor on last nights show

I can certainly see an Adam Lambert School of Music somewhere in the future

The kids were overjoyed to see him and really were inspired by him bless them

Thanks to amberberkoff47 for the three videos.

Majors & Minors : 13 : 11 : 2011 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Majors & Minors : 13 : 11 : 2011
Page 1 of 1