Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011   Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011 Empty03.08.11 1:43

Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011 Captur24

Adam Lambert, Nick Cannon, Victoria Justice

And More To Present At 2011 Do Something Awards

Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011 Dsa-2010

Quote :

DoSomething.org and VH1 today announced the all-star lineup of presenters including Kristen Bell, Nick Cannon, Jon Cryer, Victoria Justice, Adam Lambert, Mario Lopez, Rose McGowan, Olivia Munn, Keke Palmer and Lauren Potter for this year’s 2011 Do Something Awards airing Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 9:00pm EST on VH1. Hosted by Glee star Jane Lynch, the ceremony will honor and celebrate the nation’s best young world-changers who represent the pivotal “do-ers” in their field, cause or issue. Celebrities such as Lady GaGa, Justin Bieber, Prince William and Duchess Catherine, David Beckham, Scarlett Johansson, Russell Brand and Will Ferrell have been nominated in a variety of categories from ‘Do Something Movie Star’ to ‘Do Something Couple’ for all they have done to inspire young people.

Read more on VH1

Kris Allen: 'Idol' pitted Adam Lambert against me

Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011 Adamla22

Quote :

Kris Allen, who beat Lambert out for the Season 8 American Idol title is also quoted in the show, saying that Idol producers knew he was the opposite kind of artist and person from Lambert.

"He was the guy liner guy with the makeup on, and I was the guy next door that plays his guitar and sings the love songs to his girl. The show knew exactly what they were doing obviously. They wanted to pit us against each other."

Lambert may have come in second to Allen, but it doesn't matter. "I definitely feel very accomplished. I feel like I've worked hard and I feel like the hard work has paid off. What more can you ask for?"

Adam Lambert finally feels comfortable in his own skin

Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011 Firesh14

Quote :

Although Adam Lambert has enjoyed a greatly successful career in music so far, he has revealed that it's taken him years to finally "feel comfortable in this industry and in my own skin".

The 'Whataya Want From Me' hitmaker spoke to US Weekly about his forthcoming episode of VH1's Behind The Music, which will be shown in America on August 7, and explained that sometimes you have to just trust your instincts:

"At times things were difficult and confusing. Coming out of American Idol I was thrown into the spotlight so quickly and I faced many obstacles. I am finally starting to feel comfortable in this industry and in my own skin."

Talking more specifically about how open he is about his sexuality, Lambert added, "This is a tricky career path, especially since most musicians aren't as open as I am."

Read more on Press Party

Adam Lambert works with Britney Spears, Katy Perry hitmaker

Quote :

For those of you wanting some good news on the subject of Adam Lambert’s sophomore album, here it comes — the singer just recorded a song with Benny Blanco for his upcoming album.

while you may not know Benny’s name, odds are that you probably know a few of the people that the songwriter / producer has worked with — from Britney Spears (“Circus”) to Katy Perry (“I Kissed a Girl,” “Teenage Dream”) to Ke$ha (“Tik Tok”) to even Justin Bieber (“Eenie Meanie”). In other words, this 23-year old already has a resume that most people in the songwriting business would dream of.

Read more on CarterMatt

One of Bennys famous hits!!

Quote :

Since early 2008, Benny Blanco has primarily worked with Dr. Luke.After providing additional production for Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" and "Hot n Cold",Blanco jumped into co-producing Britney Spears' "Circus"(as well as two other songs on the album) and 3OH!3's breakthrough single "Don't Trust Me", where he received widespread attention for both.

More recently, Blanco has been working side by side with Neon Hitch on her debut album "Beg, Borrow and Steal" for which he is the Executive Producer.

In addition, Blanco recently Co-Wrote & C0-Produced two tracks for Britney Spears' album Femme Fatale and has been working on new material with Bruno Mars, Mike Posner, Ke$ha, Gym Class Heros, Maroon 5, and Pitbull.

Read more on Benny Blanco Wiki

Poor Adam Lambert has to clarify his comments

Frankie Genchi

Quote :

What a difference a word makes…

Adam Lambert has been forced to take to Twitter to clarify what he said during an interview.

When asked by Us Magazine about his relationship with Sauli Koskinen, and if a wedding was on the cards, Adam reportedly replied, “I don’t like to talk about my relationship so if you see pictures of us out to dinner together, then great!”

Apparently adding, “I don’t see myself getting married in the future.”

Well one very important word is missing from the quote, and it’s a word that gives the statement entirely different meaning.

“Not in the NEAR future. Get it right.” Adam tweeted.

Read more on Flecking Records

New Adam Lambert Song Takes on Acceptance

Lucas Grindley

Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011 1adaml10

Quote :

Adam Lambert premiered a new song that sounds like it has a not-so-subtle message about acceptance of gay people during a recent concert in Canada.

"All of the things I've been talking about over the past year, a lot of them boil down to acceptance," the gay singer told his screaming audience while introducing the ballad. "This is a song that I wrote about how it feels that no matter where you go or where you turn sometimes it feels like you are just running from the law."

Read more on The Advocate

Palmeres Interview in Full

Updated Sales Numbers for DVD & CDs

GLam Nation Live DVD : 39,000 units (11,000 units away from GOLD status)

For Your Entertainment CD : 822,000 units

Accoustic Live : 28,000 units

Adam Official

Adam Lambert Idol Airplay Stats

Week commencing 1t August 2011

Whataya Want From Me drops to places to #9 with 682 spins

If I Had You goes up one place to #55 with 156 spins

Source

The Adam Lambert Hour

Broadcast July 31st 2011 on The Flea NZ

Includes 1st Radio play of Outlaws of Love

Live The Life by J.Scott. G featuring Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011 Liveth12

Buy it now at iTunes

International Fans can buy it at Beatport

COMING UP THIS WEEK

Adam Lambert : Behind The Music

Airs August 7th at 10.pm Eastern Time

EXPERIENCE ADAM LAMBERT LIVE IN CONCERT

Recorded in Adams Birthplace of Indianapolis on August 31st 2010.

Bonus CD features Adams hit singles all For Your Entertainment.

ADAM LAMBERT CHARITY SINGLE

Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011 Cover113

Buy at Adam Offical & benefit The Trevor Project

Adam Explains Aftermath Remix

Charles Robbins from The Trevor Project & Joel Flatow from the RIAA present
Adam with a plaque on March 10th 2011.It was to commemorate his singular
devotion to inspiring and helping save young lives.

Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011 Captur17
Adam Lambert News : 3/8/2011 Adam_a11

Vote For or Nominate Adam

Your vote does count!

VH1 Greatest Artist

Do Something Awards

Buy Adam Lambert Music in the UK

HMV

Asda

Play