Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 7/4/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 7/4/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 7/4/2011   Adam Lambert News : 7/4/2011 Empty07.04.11 3:23

Adam Lambert News : 7/4/2011 Thinsp20

Jimmy Fallon Follows Adam Lamberts Lead

Hilarious

Adam Lambert News : 7/4/2011 Z20

Images found on The Real Steve Gray

American Idol’s Adam Lambert is a Non-conformist

Melissa

Adam Lambert News : 7/4/2011 Adam-l30

Quote :

Adam Lambert left an impression on American Idol fans around the country, so much he still drew in the viewers when he made an appearance this season. If it’s one think Lambert’s known for its his glam-rock image and he finds comparisons to rocker James Durbin flattering.

He recently told The Hollywood Reporter that he thinks Durbin is talented. “He’s great. He seems like a nice guy and he sounds great on the show. He’s amazing, a total rocker!”

Read more on UnrealityTV

NewNowNext Awards Taped Tonight

Award ceremony will be taped at Avalon Hollywood today but airs 11th April

Youtube

Remember this Pic?

Adam Lambert News : 7/4/2011 64107310

Well this is what they were singing

WE NEED FOOTAGE!!!

More on Scissor Sisters Blog on Facebook

Adam Lambert, The Whole Package

De De Tillman

Adam Lambert News : 7/4/2011 Adam-l29

Quote :

HOLLYWOOD- Season 8 of American Idol was viewed by millions, I was one of those millions. Adam was put in a group with others, I remember writing his name down because, I said to myself “He can sing” I was sitting on the edge of my seat until I heard Randy Jackson say ” you are moving to the next round” I scream so loud because I knew the world was going to be entertained by Lambert, Ever week Adam brought it! The night the group performed the tribute to Motown and Adam did the “Funky Chicken Dance” Yet again I jumped up and scream because NO one and I mean NO one could out do my Idol Singer Jackie Jackson of the Jackson with the “Funky Chicken” until that night. ADAM OUT DANCED JACKIE JACKSON.

More on DeDeTillman

Adam Lambert - Down the Rabbit Hole Indeed

Michael Pickett

Quote :

If you have never heard of Adam Lambert, call a crane-operator to lift that rock you've been living under and check out the American Idol phenom's 'Glam Nation Live' CD/DVD...Stat! This live performance set is a phenomenal combination of rock theater, pop grandeur and glam-bam-thank-Adam vocal art. Visually going from something like 'Blade Runner' to Elvis just seems like all in a day's work for Lambert, but the vocals have a very different lineage.

There are a handful of singers who could match the late Freddie Mercury's super-powered vocals, and Lambert has to be among them. His note-perfect, sky-high performances on AI a few years ago were brought to my attention and after seeing them on YouTube, I immediately became a fan. Apparently Queen did too, because they tapped Lambert for some truly memorable guest spots. Somewhere between rock god and Broadway powerhouse, Lambert's style seamlessly blends bravado and beauty in a way that's almost hard to hear at first listen. It's just too perfect sometimes, but the soul is there, and that's the thing that puts Lambert's vocals and style over-the-top.

Adam Lambert in Russian Cosmopolitan Magazine

© @GlamAlla

Adam Lambert News : 7/4/2011 27210610

'Aftermath:'

Adam Lambert reminds fans Billboard remix available on iTunes

Katrina K Wheeler

Adam Lambert News : 7/4/2011 Adamla33

Quote :

The world famous singer, Adam Lambert has achieved quite a lot since his days of competing on American Idol. His debut album, For Your Entertainment, has sold countless copies around the world, and his EPs continue to see success. His recent release, Glam Nation Live is yet another manifestation of the star's continued success in the music industry. A few weeks ago, Adam Lambert made a triumphant return to American Idol to sing an acoustic version of his hit song, "Aftermath" which is featured on his debut album. Adam Lambert took to Twitter today to remind his fans that the song is available for download.

YOUR VOTE DOES COUNT!

Vote for Adam today in the following Polls

Bravo

Jetzt

Musiqtone

Best Fan Army

Best F Yeah Tumblr

Nominate Adam in The O Awards

Adams already nominated for two but now it's open to other categories

The more nominations Adam gets they will add him to categories

The O Awards