Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excuse Adam Lambert While He Kisses the Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Excuse Adam Lambert While He Kisses the Sky  Empty
PostSubject: Excuse Adam Lambert While He Kisses the Sky    Excuse Adam Lambert While He Kisses the Sky  Empty30.11.10 18:04

Quote :

Remember that time you got high and watched Adam Lambert’s E! True Hollywood story and had a lot of feelings about gender, boy-on-boy onstage kissing, the history of counterculture/glam rock, American Idol itself and Adam’s hypothetical second album? Luckily I wrote that all down for you.

[Disclaimer: It's entirely possible that this lengthy post should have just been added to the wordpress draft entitled "Things to Look at When You Are Not Sober or Even When You Are, Whichever" which I believe Laneia started a few months back and which, when it is published, will probably be really cool to look at when you're "not sober."]

So, because approximately .075% of Glamnation’s population descended upon my American Music Awards post last week to talk about Adam Lambert’s E! True Hollywood Story, I found myself watching Adam Lambert’s E! True Hollywood Story on YouTube last night. There wasn’t much new information in there for those of us who’ve already read everything ever written in (relatively) mainstream media about Adam Lambert. But kids, WHAT A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE!

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Excuse Adam Lambert While He Kisses the Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Daily Posts From 2010-
Jump to: