Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idol Now Statistics 7th to 14th Oct.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Idol Now Statistics 7th to 14th Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Idol Now Statistics 7th to 14th Oct.   Idol Now Statistics 7th to 14th Oct. Empty14.10.10 4:20

Quote :
"If I Had You" rebounds 19-17 on the Canadian Hot 100.

"If I Had You" moves up 48-47 on Top Digital Songs chart.

"If I Had You" marches up to 18-16 with a bullet on the Adult Top 40 chart.

In 22nd week on singles chart in Switzerland, "Whataya Want From Me" moves back up, 52-44. Previously peaked at #6.

In its 40th week on the album chart in New Zealand, "For Your Entertainment" rebounds 34-27. Peaked at #5.

"Fever," in New Zealand, debuts on their singles chart at #36.

In its 24th week on the album chart in Australia, "For Your Entertainment" surges 23-12, its highest peak position to date.

"For Your Entertainment" released as a single in Australia, debuts at #49 while "If I Had You" rebounds 25-24 in 16th week.

"If I Had You" spends another week at #31 on the Hot 100, retains bullet indicating sales/airplay growth over last week.

SOURCE
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Idol Now Statistics 7th to 14th Oct.
Page 1 of 1