Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert: A Night at the Opera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert: A Night at the Opera Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert: A Night at the Opera   Adam Lambert: A Night at the Opera Empty06.10.10 18:14

Quote :
Flamboyant Adam Lambert, beaten finalists in the 8th season of American Idol, TV hook-most-watched U.S. television (in decline recently, however). Adam Lambert, excentricité & homosexualité , voilà les deux termes les plus accolés au jeune chanteur (né en1982) tant il ne fait pas mystère de ses amours...et tant il joue avec son image glam-boys-strass et performances Over The Top. Adam Lambert, eccentricity & homosexuality are the two terms most contiguous to the young singer (born in 1982) as he makes no secret of his love ... and so he plays with his glam-boy image and rhinestone-Over The Top Performance .

On pense à Queen (souvent) ou au dernier P!nk en écoutant cet album taillé pour courir dans les bois ou danser dans son condo à minuit trente, un samedi soir. One thinks of Queen (often) or last P! nk listening to this album built for running in the woods or dancing in her condo for 0:30 on a Saturday night. Peu de pauses mais, à leur arrivée, une révélation : la voix d'Adam Lambert, une fois giclés les ornements électro-boumboum, est sublime . Few breaks, but upon arrival, a revelation: the voice of Adam Lambert, once sprayed ornaments electro-boomboom, is sublime. Sublime. Sublime. Fragile et dessinant chaque sentiment, surfant sur chaque émotion, il sait en trois minutes chavirer l'auditeur qui avait besoin de souffler un instant...et qui en redemande. Fragile and drawing every feeling, every emotion surfing, he knows in three minutes capsize the listener who needed a moment to breathe ... and wanting more. Les ballades sur son premier album ( For Your Entertainment ) ne sont pas des fillers , ces morceaux lacrymaux écrits à la va-vite encombrants chaque LP des chanteurs en manque d'inspiration. The ballads on her debut album ( For Your Entertainment ) are not fillers, these pieces written tear hastily bulky LP each of the singers for inspiration.

Chacun des 18 titres - 5 de plus que l'édition originale de l'album - renvoie une image glam-pop d'un meneur de revue électrique qui gagnerait à plus de simplicité...mais qui a choisi sa voie : l'entertainment (= le divertissement). Each of the 18 tracks - 5 more than the original edition of the album - returns a glam-pop image of a leader who would gain power to review more than simple ... but who has chosen his path: the entertainment (= entertainment). " Je vais vous en mettre plein la vue et vous allez oublier votre vie le temps d'un disque ". "I'll give you an eyeful and you'll forget your life time of a disk. Pari gagné, je sors de l'écoute totalement ailleurs, totalement emporté dans son univers. Winning bet, I go out of listening also totally, totally carried away in his universe. Reste à vérifier sur scène la force de l'humain derrière cette montagne de synthé. It remains to verify the stage of the human force behind this mountain of keyboards. Il me tarde d'entendre de nouveau les ballades... I look forward to hearing back ballads ...

3*/5 Sortie en novembre 2010 3 * / 5 Released in November 2010

En priorité : Whataya want from me, for your entertainment, Voodoo, Fever. Priority: Whataya want from me, for your entertainment, Voodoo, Fever.

Translated via Google - original article here

http://plus.lefigaro.fr/video/adam-lambert-une-nuit-a-lopera-20101006-299368
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert: A Night at the Opera
Page 1 of 1