Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG Music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

OMG Music  Empty
PostSubject: OMG Music    OMG Music  Empty28.09.10 16:41

Adam Lambert To Release Debut Album In The UK

OMG Music  Adam-l33

Quote :

Adam Lambert is to release his debut album 'For Your Entertainment' in the UK shortly.

The record - the first for the American Idol season eight runner-up - was released in his native country last year to critical acclaim.

And now UK fans will finally be able to pick-up the album when it hits shelves on May 3rd.

For the record, Adam worked with names like Lady Gaga, Pink, Muse, Justin Hawkins formerly of The Darkness and Rivers Cuomo of Weezer.

Lambert says of his debut LP: "I feel so lucky to have been granted true opportunity to work with some of the top producers and writers in popular music.

"This album is a reflection of their genius and the collaborative energy that they were gracious enough to share with me."

But before the CD is out, Adam will release the title track 'For Your Entertainment' as his new single, a week earlier on April 26th.

Link: 5th March

Adam Lambert "I Wouldn't Kick David Beckham Out Of Bed"

Quote :

Adam Lambert has joked that he wouldn't kick David Beckham out of bed.

The 28-year-old 'For Your Entertainment' singer shares the same manager (Simon Fuller) as David and his wife Victoria Beckham, so can't want to meet the couple.

"I have yet still to meet him, or Victoria either," the performer said. "I hear they come into the office and I'm like 'can you call me the next time they come in'.

"I just want to stare as they come in looking beautiful," laughed the former American Idol contestant. "Maybe if I touch them I'll get prettier."

When asked if David was his kind of guy, Adam told the News of The World: "He's not my type, he's very handsome but not my type. I probably wouldn't kick him out of bed," he joked.

Adam is currently in Europe promoting the release of his debut album, 'For Your Entertainment'.

Lambert revealed last week that he bonded with Lady GaGa over whiskey.

OMG Music  1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

OMG Music
Page 1 of 1