Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert up two spots on VH1 countdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert up two spots on VH1 countdown Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert up two spots on VH1 countdown   Adam Lambert up two spots on VH1 countdown Empty28.09.10 0:41

Quote :
For the second straight week, there is some movement for Adam Lambert on the VH1 chart in the right direction -- up. In the newest numbers released on Saturday morning, the music video for "If I Had You" is sitting at #14.

Just two weeks ago, Adam's third single off of "For Your Entertainment" looked in danger of falling off the charts at #17. However, the force that is the "American Idol" singer's fan base took action to ensure that the song got a little bit mroe play on TV here in the United States.

North of the border in Canada, there is also some good news to report. For the fourteenth straight week, "If I Had You" has found its way to the top of MuchMore's "MM Top Ten." Although there have been days where the song has not been at the top of the chart, by and large it has been sitting at the #1 spot for everyone to see.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/american-idol-adam-lambert-up-two-spots-on-vh1-countdown
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert up two spots on VH1 countdown
Page 1 of 1