Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Bowie Work With Adam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Will Bowie Work With Adam Empty
PostSubject: Will Bowie Work With Adam   Will Bowie Work With Adam Empty09.08.10 5:34

Quote :
"I know someone who works at Interscope Records in Santa Monica and she got hold of this. She tells me its true so I wanted to share it with gaga fans on this forum. She tells me that Interscope send confirmation of recorded music to artists who are creating new records and then the artist's manager has to scan it and type the names of songs/known writers and producers. I can't believe she got hold of this! She tells me she has only heard "Far From Me", "You & I" and "Hooker" and the demos, and that Far From Me is a really epic song about a break up and sounds like Poker Face on steroids, You & I is a great ballad about love and Hooker is a really sexy dance track and also really addictive and dark. The two demos were recorded in Australia and Ink is about tattoos or something and I don't know about the other." - mothersecrets from gagaboards

Will Bowie Work With Adam 2uzqtz10

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/49757792.html
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Will Bowie Work With Adam
Page 1 of 1