Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert 'eyeing future movie role'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert 'eyeing future movie role' Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert 'eyeing future movie role'   Adam Lambert 'eyeing future movie role' Empty25.07.10 6:03

Quote :
Adam Lambert has admitted that he would love to appear in a movie in the future.

The 'Whataya Want From Me' star - who is currently on his 'Glam Nation Tour' - was asked by Denver's Mix 100 about his upcoming career plans.

"Hopefully to continue making albums," he replied. "I did a lot of theatre for a long time and I love doing it but it was time for me to try something new and evolve and take a step in a new direction.

"I love the process of being in a studio and producing songs and performing them live and being on stage as myself, as opposed to being a character. It's kind of refreshing."

When asked if he had any ambitions to act, he said: "It's definitely something I'd like to try. Who knows? Maybe I'll go back to the stage, but I have my eye set on trying to maybe end up in a movie at some point. There are some things brewing under the surface right now. I'm trying!"

Lambert also told the station that he will be touring the US until September prior to heading overseas to Australia, Europe, Asia and the UK before the end of the year.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a247803/adam-lambert-eyeing-future-movie-role.html

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert 'eyeing future movie role'
Page 1 of 1