Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert: 'Whataya Want From Me'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert: 'Whataya Want From Me' Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert: 'Whataya Want From Me'   Adam Lambert: 'Whataya Want From Me' Empty20.07.10 9:19

Quote :
The disappointing chart performance of his first single, 'For Your Entertainment', has left Adam Lambert's follow-up with quite a job to do. Thankfully the new King of Guyliner isn't one for giving up easily and has plumped for one of the standout tracks from his debut album. In fact, 'Whataya Want From Me' has already cracked the top ten in Oz, the US and Canada.

It was Lambert's lucky day when Pink decided not to use this booming pop-rock ballad on her Funhouse LP. Based on its inclusion on the setlist for some of the dates on her recent 'Summer Carnival Tour', the lady herself may even regret letting it go. However, there's no denying that Lambo puts his own glittery stamp on the track with a mighty, falsetto-laced vocal performance. "Just don't give up / I'm workin' it out / Please don't give in / I won't let you down," a heartfelt Adam pleads, winning us over with every breath. Whataya want from me? A whole load more of this please, Mr L!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/singlesreviews/a246978/adam-lambert-whataya-want-from-me.html
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert: 'Whataya Want From Me'
Page 1 of 1