Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Los Angeles : 16:7:09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Los Angeles : 16:7:09 Empty
PostSubject: Los Angeles : 16:7:09   Los Angeles : 16:7:09 Empty17.07.09 13:24

Los Angeles : 16:7:09 Captur12

Adam Lambert dominates 'Idol' tour stop in L.A.

Peter Larsen

Los Angeles : 16:7:09 Kpj7ja10

Quote :

Danny Gokey's last notes still hung in the air, the stage lights gone dark, when waves of excited shrieks filled Staples Center on Thursday night.

Not for poor Danny, mind you, though at first it sounded like the crowd wanted more from the third-place finisher on "American Idol" this past season. But instead in anticipation of what - and who - was about to appear.

The tickets for this show read "American Idols Live!" but if they'd instead said "Adam Lambert, with Kris Allen and Eight Other Guys," well, it might not have been that much of an exaggeration.

For it was clearly Lambert, he of swooping multioctave range and the glam-rock fashion style, whom the majority of this mostly sold-out arena clearly had come to see. And disappoint them he did not with a five-song set that had the crowd on its feet throughout.

Read more on O.C.Register

Kris Allen Shows Off, Adam Lambert Hypnotizes On 'American Idol' Tour

Top 10 bring their three-hour concert to Los Angeles.

Jim Cantiello

Quote :

On Thursday night, the latest crop of "American Idol" superstars returned to the city that helped make them famous as the American Idols Live! tour descended upon L.A.'s Staples Center.

It was my first opportunity to get to see the infamous tour — it always hits the NYC area when we're super busy with Video Music Awards stuff — and it did not disappoint.

First of all, the energy in the room was dizzying. Before the show even began, the crowd erupted anytime L.A.'s own Adam Lambert popped up onscreen in never-ending monitor loops advertising Ford, Coke and Disney World. (It wouldn't be "Idol" without the product placement!)

Read more on MTV

Also by Jim : www.mtv.com/news/articles/1616598/idol-fans-crowd-tour-buses-meet-their-faves.jhtml+Marriage+Proposals+at+The+Tour+Buses&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.co.uk" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">'American Idol' Fans Mob Tour Buses For Autographs, Marriage Proposals

My Idol Tour Experience

Laura Saltman

Quote :

It's always a thrill to get to see my season eight Idols. I told them the day after the finale aired that they were my favorite Top Ten of any season and I truly do mean it. (No offense to other seasons!) So, I was super excited to check out the Idol Tour when it came through LA last night.

Earlier in the day I had a chance to interview everyone prior to the show. I have to admit they all seemed a bit on the tired side which I can understand as they have been working their little booties off! I came armed with questions from fans on Twitter. I figured this tour is for the fans so why not let them ask the questions. Plus, I'm Twitter obsessed! Everyone did a fantastic job with the answers and I thought the questions were really great. They were so different from what the media tends to want to ask. Check out Adam Lambert and Kris Allen's interviews here. The rest of the interviews will be up next week. I have read on message boards that the fans get upset at the media for only promoting Adam and Kris. Not the case here. We just don't have the edit capability to crank everything out. I wish we did.

Read more on Access Hollywood : Dish of Salt

Los Angeles : 16:7:09 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Los Angeles : 16:7:09
Page 1 of 1