Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WYWFM Out In Spain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

WYWFM Out In Spain Empty
PostSubject: WYWFM Out In Spain   WYWFM Out In Spain Empty28.05.10 21:33

ROUGH TRANSLATION FROM GOOGLE

Quote :
When you see the video for Whataya Want From Me, nobody would say that Adam Lambert is an artist debut, but the history of music is full of surprises and this is one of them. Behind this video, this song (more than one million downloads sold in the U.S.), there are a lot of history, many years of work and experience to help us understand why Adam Lambert is a star. Whataya Want From Me is an issue beyond doubt that global teaches an artist, nothing more to see and hear, it guesses that written important pages in the future of popular music. A song that is already No. 1 Radio in Germany, Finland, No. 2 in Australia.

Accompanied by a superb video directed by Diane Martel (Christina Aguilera, Sting, Alicia Keys, Anastacia, Britney Spears, Pussycat Dolls ...) is a very powerful song, from which they launch an artist internationally. Composed by Pink (who included it on her album Funhouse) and Max Martin, Whataya Want From Me is the first single from Adam Lambert is launched in Spain and is now available in digital sales, anticipating the album For Your Entertainment that is published in our country in physical format on June 29, 2010.

Adam Lambert (Indianapolis, 1982) rose to fame in the United States to be a finalist in the eighth edition of American Idol 2009. Despite being the favorite did not win, but the press had predicted before wondering whether Americans were prepared to have the same year a black president and a gay and Jewish musical idol. It seems not, but Adam Lambert was the contestant with the highest sales on iTunes and more Google searches, making it a brilliant and controversial icon. The controversy has accompanied Adam Lambert from the beginning because she does not bite his tongue. On the reasons for their participation in American Idol, said in June 2009 to Rolling Stone (in an interview that confirmed his homosexuality) who decided after eating psychedelic mushrooms experience at a music festival. Without a hair cut.

With the popular success and media in his pocket, Adam Lambert began preparing their first album, For Your Entertainment, and knew exactly what he wanted. "I wanted to dance, wanted to pop. Really looking for something similar to a new glam pop. Cohesion did not want because that's not my personality, but something that sounds for all parts of the map, like the music that I like to listen. It is very eclectic. There are hymns, songs, dance requiring that make you feel sexy and more emotional, hopeful, with lyrics more profound. "

Lambert, who signs on four of the 14 songs on the album, has had for the album with compositions by writers of the caliber of Pink, Lady Gaga, Matthew Bellamy (Muse), Rivers Cuomo (Weezer), Ryan Tedder (OneRepublic) Dr. Luke, Claude Kelly, Linda Perry, Max Martin, Kara DioGuardi. And as producers, RedOne, Dr. Luke, Claude Kelly, Greg Walls, Linda Perry and Ryan Tedder Sam Sparro. What they call a star cast.

For Your Entertainment The album was No. 1 on Amazon's list of pre-sales, beating Madonna or Michael Jackson without marketing behind, thanks to their fans reception (64.8% female, according to the inscriptions on their website). He has also achieved platinum in Canada, U.S. Gold, New Zealand and Singapore and was No. 1 on iTunes within 12 hours.

I said. A star is born and not by spontaneous generation. Back in high school, Adam Lambert participated in activities in theater, choir and jazz band. In the ten years he acted in the play You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown and toured Europe six months as an actor and singer of the musical Hair. He later made The Ten Commandments: The Musical alongside Val Kilmer, glam actions performed in the Zodiac Show (from Carmit Bachar, Pussycat Dolls) and acted in the musical Wicked when she joined American Idol. These are some notes of a curriculum that now opens a new chapter with the single Whataya Want From Me. The focus is laid on Adam Lambert.

http://www.adamofficial.com/es/news/adam-lambert-lanza-en-espa%C3%B1-su-primer-single-whataya-want-me-y-se-anuncia-como-la-nueva-estrell
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

WYWFM Out In Spain
Page 1 of 1