Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KIIS Radio : Mansfield MA : 22/5/2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

KIIS Radio : Mansfield MA : 22/5/2010 Empty
PostSubject: KIIS Radio : Mansfield MA : 22/5/2010   KIIS Radio : Mansfield MA : 22/5/2010 Empty24.05.10 6:32

KIIS Radio : Mansfield MA : 22/5/2010 O10

KIIS Radio : Mansfield MA : 22/5/2010 31125310

885 South Main Street
Mansfield, MA 02048

KIIS Radio : Mansfield MA : 22/5/2010 Q11

KISS Concert brings a full plate of pop to Mansfield
Quote :

MANSFIELD, Mass. - The annual KISS Concert, sponsored by the Boston radio station KISS-108, always presents a smorgasbord of pop stars and styles, but Saturday's edition at the Comcast Center crammed in even more acts than previous years: 18, rather than the usual 12 to 14. This made the sets even more bite-sized than usual - 30 minutes was the maximum. On one hand, it was hard for most acts to generate a lot of momentum; on the other, the brisk pace of the show is always refreshing.

More HERE

Adam Lambert, Kris Allen reunite for KISS 108 performance

Quote :

The concert schedules for both Adam Lambert and Kris Allen lined up on Saturday night, as they each had the opportunity to perform as a part of KISS 108 in Boston's annual concert. Neither one of them necessarily brought any major surprises in terms of songs, but they still delivered the same sort of fantastic vocals you would expect.

More HERE

Kiss Concert 2010 Review

Quote :

I'm not going to lie; I'm not a huge fan of "Boston's Hit Radio Station Kiss 108". In fact, I rarely listen to it because I usually put CDs on when I'm in the car. But as a present for my efforts towards being Maid of Honor for my mother's wedding, I was given VIP Party Boxtickets to the Kiss 108 Concert to take place in Mansfield, Massachusetts at Comcast Center on May 22. (If you read this on the 23, that's yesterday.) I have concerts to compare it to because it was definitely not my first, even for Comcast Center. I saw Projekt Revolution 2007 and Warped Tour 2008.

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

KIIS Radio : Mansfield MA : 22/5/2010
Page 1 of 1