Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ellen DeGeneres and Adam Lambert Are Most Inspiring Gay Icons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Ellen DeGeneres and Adam Lambert Are Most Inspiring Gay Icons Empty
PostSubject: Ellen DeGeneres and Adam Lambert Are Most Inspiring Gay Icons   Ellen DeGeneres and Adam Lambert Are Most Inspiring Gay Icons Empty16.04.10 5:58

Quote :
Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres has been named the most inspiring gay icon by a leading U.S. magazine. The star, who is married to actress Portia de Rossi, claimed the top spot in Out's annual Power 50 rundown.

Singer Adam Lambert and "How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris featured in the top ten, claiming fifth and seventh place respectively. Fashion designers Marc Jacobs and Tom Ford were also high in the rundown - at 11 and 13. Moviemaker Lee Daniels was at 25, while comedienne Wanda Sykes featured at 36. Jodie Foster was placed 41st and "Milk" director Gus Van Sant came in at 43.

In an interview with Shape Magazine, Ellen DeGeneres praised Portia de Rossi, saying "She loves me no matter what. Whenever I feel bad about myself, or if I'm in a period where I'm not working out, she's constantly telling me that she doesn't notice, that I look beautiful."

"She'll say, 'I think you could gain 10 more pounds.' She would rather have me heavier than thinner, and she really hates that I ever doubt myself. She loves how I look. She wants me to be happy and never think about it."

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/w0002406.html
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Ellen DeGeneres and Adam Lambert Are Most Inspiring Gay Icons
Page 1 of 1