Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S.Y.T.Y.C.D. Australia : 4/3/2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

S.Y.T.Y.C.D. Australia : 4/3/2010 Empty
PostSubject: S.Y.T.Y.C.D. Australia : 4/3/2010   S.Y.T.Y.C.D. Australia : 4/3/2010 Empty06.03.10 18:35

S.Y.T.Y.C.D. Australia : 4/3/2010 Thinsp20

Adam Lambert to perform on ‘So You Think You Can Dance Australia’

S.Y.T.Y.C.D. Australia : 4/3/2010 Adam-l22

Quote :

‘American Idol’ runner up, Adam Lambert, is set to visit Australia next week as part of a local promotional tour.

Lambert will visit Sydney and Melbourne, with live performances scheduled for Ten’s ‘So You Think You Can Dance Australia’ on March 5, as well as Seven’s ‘Sunrise’.

“I’m really looking forward to seeing Australia and meeting my fans Down Under! I know it’s going to be so much fun!” said Lambert.

The trip will coincide with the Australian release of his debut album ‘For Your Entertainment’, which is out next Friday, March 5th.

The Australian version of the album will feature an exclusive bonus track ‘Voodoo’, which is a collaboration with ARIA-nominated singer, Sam Sparro.

S.Y.T.Y.C.D. Australia : 4/3/2010 24055_10

S.Y.T.Y.C.D. Australia : 4/3/2010 24055_11

Adam Lambert performs on So You Think You Can Dance Australia

Quote :
It would appear that last year’s American Idol runner up Adam Lambert is popular all around the world and yesterday he wowed the audience of So You Think You Can Dance Australia.

Adam’s debut album his ‘For Your Entertainment’ is released down under on Friday.

“Thank you Australia for making my album #1 on your iTunes Pop chart!! I’m so honored!” he tweeted today.

Lambert performed “Whataya Want From Me” on the dance show and getting into the spirit of things, he had some fabulous choreography of his own to show off with. And look out Australian fans, Lambert will also appear at the Mardi Gras party in Sydney Saturday night.

S.Y.T.Y.C.D. Australia : 4/3/2010 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

S.Y.T.Y.C.D. Australia : 4/3/2010
Page 1 of 1